100lb to lose! Would love friends to join my journey

Options

Replies

• Stars2130
    Stars2130 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    kents555 wrote: »
    I have exactly 100lb to lose to get to my goal weight. Am committed to achieving it and would love as much support as you can muster. I have already lost 40lb and am feeling good. Help me win this battle 1lb at a time!

Congrats on all your hard work so far! Amazing!! I sent you a friend request :)
  • kents555
    kents555 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    alexwithay wrote: »
    Just started would love some support :)

Have sent you an invite. Good luck on your journey :smiley:
  • kents555
    Options
    Stars2130 wrote: »
    kents555 wrote: »
    I have exactly 100lb to lose to get to my goal weight. Am committed to achieving it and would love as much support as you can muster. I have already lost 40lb and am feeling good. Help me win this battle 1lb at a time!

Congrats on all your hard work so far! Amazing!! I sent you a friend request :)

Thank you so much for your support :)
  • jaimelove5
    jaimelove5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I had to lose a total of 120 pounds. I've been on MFP for 2 weeks now and lost 6.5 pounds. 113.5 to go!

That's amazing! One pound at a time (: wish the best to you.
  • lislisa123
    lislisa123 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I have over a 100 lbs to lose. I feel your struggle.
  • kents555
    Options
    lislisa123 wrote: »
    I have over a 100 lbs to lose. I feel your struggle.

Good luck with your journey. Just enjoy smashing trough those lb 1 pound at a time :smile:
  • Aaron949
    Aaron949 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to supporting your journey. Friend request sent.
  • CLaw99
    CLaw99 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to have some motivation and support with friends going through the same weight loss journey of having to lose 100 pounds.
  • kents555
    Options
    Aaron949 wrote: »
    Looking forward to supporting your journey. Friend request sent.

Amazing loss so far :smiley:
  • kents555
    Options
    CLaw99 wrote: »
    I would love to have some motivation and support with friends going through the same weight loss journey of having to lose 100 pounds.

Here to cheer you along the way. Good luck :)
  • Zippedydoodah
    Zippedydoodah Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    :) I have about 75lbs to lose from now! Was too scared to weigh myself at the start 3 weeks ago but already been working out and eating right for this period and still another 75 to go... But down 3cm around the waist already :D
  • kents555
    Options
    chyarose wrote: »
    :) I have about 75lbs to lose from now! Was too scared to weigh myself at the start 3 weeks ago but already been working out and eating right for this period and still another 75 to go... But down 3cm around the waist already :D

You have done so well already. Congratulations on taking the first step. :)
  • Jojomendez1
    Jojomendez1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    We can be friends :) I have to lose a good 60 lbs :smile:
  • kents555
    Options
    We can be friends :) I have to lose a good 60 lbs :smile:

I'm sure you will smash through those 60lb for sure. Just cincerntrate on getting rid of 1lb at a time.
  • dolly1958
    dolly1958 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new and I would love to join you, looking for friends to help me too, I've got 57 lbs to lose, :)
  • kents555
    Options
    dolly1958 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm new and I would love to join you, looking for friends to help me too, I've got 57 lbs to lose, :)

Welcome along for the journey. Have sent you a friend invite :smile:
  • jbell1989
    jbell1989 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I, too, am on the journey to lose 100 pounds. I welcome any encouragement and friends along the way!
    Down 10 pounds so far and ready to keep on swimming.
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    I am back to losing a little over 100lbs ... I lost 78lbs back in 09/2010 with this amazing site ...but I let things get in my way and I gained it back and then some and I deactivated my old account ....but I am back and will not let anything stop me this time .....wishing everyone much success ...Anyone is more than welcome to add me :)
  • lizzylu5388
    lizzylu5388 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Want to live a healthy life and want to lose about 130 pounds would love to support you and have your support on this journey
  • SQUEESSA
    SQUEESSA Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I don't have 100 to lose, but regardless of how much, weight loss and motivation is a struggle.
    You can count me in. Lisa from California