100lb to lose! Would love friends to join my journey

Options

Replies

• aurora184
    aurora184 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi, I also need to lose 100+ lbs. I've started this month and so far it's going great but I know I still have a long road to travel. I'll send out some friend requests, luv to have more friends for the long haul.
  • mimaconnect
    mimaconnect Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi I have more than 105 pounds to remove. so far I have removed 35 pounds. I am with you.
  • kents555
    kents555 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    aurora184 wrote: »
    Hi, I also need to lose 100+ lbs. I've started this month and so far it's going great but I know I still have a long road to travel. I'll send out some friend requests, luv to have more friends for the long haul.

Wow you are doing so so well for only a month in! Congratulations :smile:
  • Mordeca
    Mordeca Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am about to start this journey - I have a daunting 140lb to lose, but I am determined to finally do it. Would love to share highs and lows of the journey with others on a similar path and have seen lots of great replies here. Can you add me?
  • kents555
    Options
    Mordeca wrote: »
    I am about to start this journey - I have a daunting 140lb to lose, but I am determined to finally do it. Would love to share highs and lows of the journey with others on a similar path and have seen lots of great replies here. Can you add me?

I know exactly how you feel. I had 140 to lose at the beginning. Just smash through 1lb at a time you will get there before you know it! ;)
  • Blueswirly
    Blueswirly Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am amazed at everyone's progress. Just reading through this thread is very inspiring! I've switched from Weight Watchers to MFP because I've lost weight successfully in the past counting calories. I have lost 5lbs this month and have another 46 to go. I would love some support from all of you amazing people! It would be an honor to help support you all as well!
  • kents555
    Options
    Blueswirly wrote: »
    I am amazed at everyone's progress. Just reading through this thread is very inspiring! I've switched from Weight Watchers to MFP because I've lost weight successfully in the past counting calories. I have lost 5lbs this month and have another 46 to go. I would love some support from all of you amazing people! It would be an honor to help support you all as well!

Wow you have done wonderfully this month. Have sent you an invite and look forward to motivating each other along the way.
  • beccaawalsh
    beccaawalsh Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Would love some help on my journey too guys. I have a good few pounds to lose. (",)
  • kents555
    Options
    Would love some help on my journey too guys. I have a good few pounds to lose. (",)

Have added you, here to cheer you along :)
  • kittykinsqt
    kittykinsqt Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm not new, but I am restarting! 140lbs to lose myself!

Most of my MFP have moved on since I was last here. Would be great to get some fresh friends for added support!

I'm following the macros diet (if that matters?).

Have a great day!
  • bethanymooreweaver
    bethanymooreweaver Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    HI! I am 50 lbs in to my journey to lose 80 lbs. Just keep trucking and don't get discouraged! Remember to enjoy life now, too :-) That has been the biggest thing for me.
  • cherishpatterson
    cherishpatterson Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Awesome lady, I've lost 177 lbs at my goal currently... if you need me I'm here. You so have this, especially with that positive attitude!
  • Jessie9506
    Jessie9506 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm want lose 40lbs , yu need me i'm here your doing great be postive
  • kents555
    Options
    Jessie9506 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm want lose 40lbs , yu need me i'm here your doing great be postive

Welcome aboard! :)
  • kents555
    Options
    Awesome lady, I've lost 177 lbs at my goal currently... if you need me I'm here. You so have this, especially with that positive attitude!

Wow you are an inspiration. I hope you feel amazing. Thank you for your support. :)
  • kents555
    Options
    HI! I am 50 lbs in to my journey to lose 80 lbs. Just keep trucking and don't get discouraged! Remember to enjoy life now, too :-) That has been the biggest thing for me.

Well done on your achievement so far. That's great advise that I will definitely hold onto :)
  • kents555
    Options
    I'm not new, but I am restarting! 140lbs to lose myself!

Most of my MFP have moved on since I was last here. Would be great to get some fresh friends for added support!

I'm following the macros diet (if that matters?).

Have a great day!

Best of luck with your journey :)
  • Lizwhitaker86
    Lizwhitaker86 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    :p Hi, I am trying to lose 65 pounds and so far i have lost a total of 15. Looking for friends to keep me motivated!!! :
  • kents555
    Options
    :p Hi, I am trying to lose 65 pounds and so far i have lost a total of 15. Looking for friends to keep me motivated!!! :

Great job so far Liz, you've got this
  • ajohnson103959
    ajohnson103959 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    All though I do not know u at all I fully support u on ur journey. .... u go girl ;)