Where are my fellow anti-running people?

Options
12346»

Replies

• AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    So... Don't run? Find something that you like, and do that instead.
  • tomatoey
    tomatoey Posts: 5,446 Member
    Options

I think people also want a place to express active dislike of running, though.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options

Did that many people say they hate it and do it anyway? I didn't think so.
  • Pittleydink
    Pittleydink Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I do not like running on a treadmill, but I still do a mile run on the treadmill after many of my workouts just to elevate my heart rate. However in general I love games and sports that involve running, and I like to run in situations like that, basically its like sprint intervals I suppose.
  • robynh117
    robynh117 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I don't like running either. I want to like it, but just can't stick with it because I don't like it. I have started C25K so many times and have only made it to week 4 day one. Then I stop for one reason or another and have to start back over at week 1 day 1. My daughter wants me to do a color run with her in October. She's not a runner either, so we can "wog" it together. I have found a love for the "new jazzercise"!
  • Hulbert0089
    Hulbert0089 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I used to run and do up to half marathons a few times a year as accountability. I never loved it. The best part of running, was stopping at the end. Felt pretty good for about an hour afterwards about having gotten it in. After some back issues I've ditched running and like to check the Fitbit for steps instead on top of regular activities like golf, tennis, walking etc.