I knew I was losing weight when... (fun, motivating thread!)

Replies

• alismommy1992
    alismommy1992 Posts: 72 Member

Lmao this happened to me the other day when i was taking out the trash my short fell half way down my butt and people starred at me like i was crazy

quote="Winterlover123;33009863"]I knew I was losing weight when my pants fell down while I was carrying a box from my car through a parking lot to my business. Awkward. [/quote]

• jillian909
    jillian909 Posts: 31 Member
    ...when I could see my collarbone again. I don't know why that is so important to me, but it is!
  • louann_jude
    louann_jude Posts: 307 Member
    When I put on a night gown that was skin tight that is now loose
  • dramaqueen45
    dramaqueen45 Posts: 1,009 Member
    When my pants would start falling down as I'm walking down the hall at work.
    When I can fit into a size small in tops and coats.
    When I can wear skin tight yoga pants/leggings to the gym and feel confident.
    When my bony knees are kind of hurting when I try to sleep on my side as they are bone on bone rubbing against each other.
    When someone who hasn't seen me for a while says out of nowhere "Holy CRAP you have lost WEIGHT!"
  • K10D2015
    K10D2015 Posts: 38 Member
    I knew I was losing weight when I kept having to add holes to my belt until it was wrapped around me 1.5 times.. Finally had to give in and buy a new belt!
  • malikirby2015
    malikirby2015 Posts: 4 Member
    I knew I was losing weight when I caught 2 guys staring at my assets as I walked by...luckily this was a different day from when my panties gave way to gravity...
    I knew I was losing weight when I was running late getting ready for work and threw on a dress without looking in the mirror...it just hung there and looked like a sack.
  • 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 894 Member
    Great thread..and great job everybody
  • becca_rup23
    becca_rup23 Posts: 396 Member
    The hair band I wear around my wrist has started to creep down my arm lol and it seems like I put on/adjust my clothes differently, like I don't have to work as hard!
  • ultraastra
    ultraastra Posts: 30 Member
    I knew I was losing weight when the airplane belt buckle moved from the left to the middle :)
  • fattothinmum
    fattothinmum Posts: 218 Member
    When I sat on a chair at kids school and went to lean back. I'd perched on the front like I used to have to do, when my back would rest against the back of the chair. I leant back into fresh air..... I had to slide my derriere towards the back of the chair discreetly, to cover my mistake. It wasn't very discreet...
  • ssmix
    ssmix Posts: 22 Member
    I knew I was losing weight when my husband complimented me on not snoring anymore!!!
  • aemerald88
    aemerald88 Posts: 2 Member
    I put my hands on my hips today and found that I have a waist again! :smiley:
  • stephheath
    stephheath Posts: 7 Member
    I love reading these! I am a new and have logged in for 21 days. Which may not seem like much, but I usually give up by now. I have lost just over 3lbs. And I can't wait until I start noticing changes. You all are so inspiring! :)

How many pounds had you all lost when you started noticing your changes??
  • aerochic42
    aerochic42 Posts: 819 Member
    I knew I was losing weight when I was getting draft up my winter coat because there was no belly to block the incoming air.
  • overw8gosk8
    overw8gosk8 Posts: 457 Member
    I knew I was losing weight when I went to scratch my belly and got scared for a min because there was not nearly as much tummy as there used to be!
  • overw8gosk8
    overw8gosk8 Posts: 457 Member
    urloved33 wrote: »
    take two steps. pull up shorts. take two steps. pull up shorts. take...

This!! Oh so this! I need to buy smaller pants!
  • KrystinaMTL
    KrystinaMTL Posts: 1,338 Member
    Well...

I knew I was losing weight the morning in the shower when I couldn't figure out what was on the floor of the tub. It was MY TOES :smiley: Now I just keep them happy with bright pedicures (coral, hot pink, aqua, lilac, whatever strikes my fancy) every two weeks. Because while the weight keeps going down and the clothes keep getting smaller and I can fit in some of my old stuff again, nothing makes me as happy as wiggling my bright toes at myself! My inner child is still alive and quite well apparently :p

Simply love this one.
    YOu just made my day :smiley:
    PS - Mine are Passion purplypink
  • MindyBruno
    MindyBruno Posts: 535 Member
    When my earring posts are too big. At first I couldn't figure out what was different, my earlobes are thinner!
  • MrsSylvie
    MrsSylvie Posts: 301 Member
    i knew i was losing weight (aka finally losing the stubborn belly fat, which is reason why i wanted to lose weight in first place) when; I looked down while in shower and saw the sides of my hip-to-hip tattoo showing!
    had not seen it in a couple plus years without having to either bend downwards, lift belly fat up, or look in mirror beforehand..that was back in early november, i can see all but center part nowadays and am now questioning why the heck i went and got a darn tattoo down there :o
  • nsa352
    nsa352 Posts: 40 Member
    I knew I was losing weight when my fit jeans were all baggy , when I could see my collar bone again,when I swim into my former fitting shirts
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!