I knew I was losing weight when... (fun, motivating thread!)

Options

Replies

• CJsf1t
    CJsf1t Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    jodybo2 wrote: »
    I left the lights on <3
    Awesome! :smiley:

I knew I am getting healthier when I start getting restless if I miss my workout!
  • get_rucked
    get_rucked Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    My mum noticed :#
  • Diana_GettingFit
    Diana_GettingFit Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I knew I was losing weight when my pants fell down while I was carrying a box from my car through a parking lot to my business. Awkward.
    I'm sorry but this made me laugh out loud because I can identify. It didn't actually happen to me but it was close a few times.

I knew I was losing weight when I had to keep hitching my shorts up every few yards. In a way it was a good sign but it became incredibly annoying. Now my smaller shorts are starting to feel loose...
    I knew I was losing weight when I noticed how prominent my rib cage is when I'm lying down.
    I knew I was losing weight when I suddenly started feeling my collar bone again.

• Ise1324
    Ise1324 Posts: 11 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I knew I was loosing weight when I had to make holes on the XXL belt! I still use it to keep me motivated. It's a little ghetto I know but I love to see where I was two years ago and where I am today! I hope to keep adding holes to it! :p;)
  • cc3833
    cc3833 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I knew I was losing weight when everyone started asking me what I was doing because I was disappearing :-)
    I knew I was losing weight because I had to dig through my closet (along with my friend's LOL) for smaller clothes
    I knew I was getting stronger because I can lift more and actually run now
    I knew I made a lifestyle change since I have kept this up for about a year and I don't really get off track anymore (If I do I don't freak out anymore either)

I have a ways to go but this is a great thread to keep everyone motivated on the little things!!!
  • babybrooksmom
    babybrooksmom Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I knew I was losing weight when I had to adjust the straps on my Tula baby carrier!!!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I knew I was losing weight when I first saw my collar bone.

I knew I was getting closer to my goal when I started seeing my abs pop through.

I knew I was getting fit when I started running longer and faster.
  • missjones513
    missjones513 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I knew I was losing weight when my class ring from high school wouldn't stay on my ring finger anymore.
  • Kristyai3
    Kristyai3 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I knew I was losing weight when I asked my daughter who was in the picture with her. It was me.
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    jodybo2 wrote: »
    I left the lights on <3

Yowzer!

• adriennel502
    adriennel502 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Okay so this isn't the cleanest scenerio but I knew I was losing weight when I became "easier to throw around" during sex. The hubby said so. :wink:

Absolutely love this. Cracked me up. :)
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    My first "aha" moment was when I didn't have to perform acrobatics when I was taking care of the downtown. Oh and when I discovered that I had actual arm pits, instead of fat slopes.
  • slimthickzee
    slimthickzee Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Kristyai3 wrote: »
    I knew I was losing weight when I asked my daughter who was in the picture with her. It was me.

Hahaa go hot mama !!

• slimthickzee
    slimthickzee Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I knew I was losing weight when I started hating rest days!!
  • amk165
    amk165 Posts: 21 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    :)
  • sincerelyjaneelizabeth
    Options
    I knew I was losing weight when I gave my fiance a "koala hug" and he didn't want to put me down! :)

(a koala hug is when you jump up on someone and wrap your legs around them while hugging)
  • Cassie_DE
    Cassie_DE Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    1) When my face started slimming my eyes and lips seemed to become bigger and bigger.
    2) I don't think I'd ever seen my collarbones until last July. We are now well aquainted, lol.
    3) I reversed the fat rolls that were developing around my elbows(!!!!!). I am happy to report that not only are they gone, but my arms now meet my standard for sleeveless clothing for the first time since I was in high school.
    4) When it became easier to move naturally!
    5) When I could leave a boy tripping all over himself on the first date.
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    I knew I had lost a lot of weight the first time I understood why women complain about shaving their arm pits and knees. It is way harder without the chub filling in the gaps.
    I knew I was losing weight when I lit the sleeves of my robe on fire because it was hanging so low on my arm I didn't notice it was in the flames.
    I knew I was losing weight the first time I panicked thinking I had forgot to buckle my seatbelt because I didn't feel it cutting into me.
  • jamie610811
    jamie610811 Posts: 1,734 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I knew I had lost weight, when I started taking my jeans off & pulling them on without unbuttoning them :-)
  • HaibaneReki
    HaibaneReki Posts: 373 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I knew I was losing weight, when people wouldn't stop commenting about me being crazy, looking like a Dachau survivor etc. Now they finally ran out of bad puns..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!