I knew I was losing weight when... (fun, motivating thread!)

Options

Replies

• madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    Okay so this isn't the cleanest scenerio but I knew I was losing weight when I became "easier to throw around" during sex. The hubby said so. :wink:
  • xmikeyw
    xmikeyw Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Well...

I knew I was losing weight the morning in the shower when I couldn't figure out what was on the floor of the tub. It was MY TOES :smiley: Now I just keep them happy with bright pedicures (coral, hot pink, aqua, lilac, whatever strikes my fancy) every two weeks. Because while the weight keeps going down and the clothes keep getting smaller and I can fit in some of my old stuff again, nothing makes me as happy as wiggling my bright toes at myself! My inner child is still alive and quite well apparently :p
    thats a good one (toes)
  • chelsy0587
    chelsy0587 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I knew I was losing weight when I ran my hands down my sides and felt a smaller muffin top!
    I knew I was losing weight when I started to search through the closet for clothes I had previously put away because they were too small :)
    I knew I was losing weight when the trainer at the gym pointed it out!
    I knew I was losing weight when I sent a picture of just my face to an old friend I hadn't seen in years and she said "I can see in your face you've lost weight!"
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    I knew I was losing weight when shaving my legs and painting my toenails got easier
  • dramaqueen45
    dramaqueen45 Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    I knew when all my pants started falling off of me;
    when I went out and rode 18 miles on my bike like it was nothing;
    when my sister in law who hadn't seen me for months said I was turning into a "twig".
  • jaybirdee
    jaybirdee Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I knew I was getting more fit when I increased the intensity level of my aerobic workouts yet my heart rate is going down.
  • aseaprincess112
    aseaprincess112 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    This is probably the best thread I've seen in here. Good job slimthickzee for pointing out what probably most of us a thinking of B)<3

I knew I was losing weight when I would reach for my waist but there's nothing to hold! Brain confused! My measurements are smaller than what my brain cells saved it is! <FREAKY>
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    I knew I was loosing weight when I didnt have to unbutton my pants to go the bathroom lol
  • Emartz2
    Emartz2 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I knew I was losing weight when my undies came over my belly fat (I've had three c-sections)...not under. I still have a ways to go!
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I knew I was losing weight when, after a few years of arthritic pain, my knees didn't hurt anymore.

I knew I was losing weight when I've had to wear the same jeans every Friday for the past 6 weeks. They're the smallest pair I have and beginning to feel a bit baggy...I just said to myself this morning that I need to go shopping.

I knew I was losing weight when the bras I just spent a bunch of money on are suddenly too loose.

I knew I was becoming more fit when I had the urge to do hill sprints this morning (which probably looked more like slo-mo, but who cares).

I knew my lifestyle changed when all I could do was think of ways to step it up and mix up my workouts (to include working out outside).

Love this thread!!
  • chismmegan
    chismmegan Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I know I'm losing weight when my phone slides out between my thighs when I hit the breaks while in my car.
  • MamaBirdBoss
    MamaBirdBoss Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    Stopped being HOT all the time.

Could wear pants without elastic.

Stomach no longer jiggled during jumping jacks.

When knees touched before thighs made contact.

When bras no longer caused back fat rolls.

When all my bras rode up because my band size is so much smaller--AND I realized my books were falling out of the bottoms of the sports bras!

WAY less thigh chafing when walking. I hate that they still touch at all when my feet are a normal distance apart. (NOT together, without footwear!!!!)
  • jonnyman41
    jonnyman41 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    not weight but knew my shape was improving when my bikini bottoms started to feel dangerously baggy while swimming at the local public pool!!!
  • amc29
    amc29 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I knew I was losing weight when.....I saw my collarbone!
  • jodybo2
    jodybo2 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I left the lights on <3
  • fostersu
    fostersu Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    When I looked in the mirror and the first thing I noticed was my eyes...not my (formerly) big cheeks
  • tomnev1
    tomnev1 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I knew I was losing weight when I was out for lunchtime jogging, bumped into my brother in law near his office and his jaw dropped! He hadn't seen me in 2 months!
  • fr3smyl
    fr3smyl Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    I knew I was losing weight when my pants fell down while I was carrying a box from my car through a parking lot to my business. Awkward.

Classic!
  • fr3smyl
    fr3smyl Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Well...

I knew I was losing weight the morning in the shower when I couldn't figure out what was on the floor of the tub. It was MY TOES :smiley: Now I just keep them happy with bright pedicures (coral, hot pink, aqua, lilac, whatever strikes my fancy) every two weeks. Because while the weight keeps going down and the clothes keep getting smaller and I can fit in some of my old stuff again, nothing makes me as happy as wiggling my bright toes at myself! My inner child is still alive and quite well apparently :p

Hilarious! At least you didn't try to step on them!
  • pattysolis333
    pattysolis333 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I knew I was losing weight when I started getting compliments.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!