67 pounds in the last 6 months.. dont give up!!

Options

Replies

• nicoleexo2015
    nicoleexo2015 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    What are some examples of foods you ate ? I just really struggle with my diet. But amazing transformation and congratulations on your weight loss

every morning i have an egg white omelette loaded with spinach and a 1/2 cup of whole grain oats with a 1/2 cup blueberries.. i also take 5 pills of organic wheat grass with that.. lunch ill have a salad with lots of spinach or ill have a smoothie with spinach other veggies and fruit.. ill eat veggie chips here and there.. supper always consists of tuna, unsweetened applesauce.. or a sugar free jello.. rice cake.. etc things like that.. i have a variety of sides.. but i do eat alot of fruits and veggies.. i absolutly love spinach and blackberries.. u just have to find what you like and what works for you.. i get alot of haters and criticism for the things i choose to eat but negative nancies are what helped me get obese in the first place. misery loves company.

Thanks that was really helpful and I love spinach

• Jilliankosto
    Jilliankosto Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! Your waist looks very small. I appreciate what you said about people criticizing your choices, misery does like company! Keep up the greatness.
  • Zombieinkpot
    Zombieinkpot Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Congrats. Great job. You look great.
  • jacfoote
    jacfoote Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Great job!
  • slimbettie
    slimbettie Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look like the person next to you in the before pic...... :D
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    my goal is 140.. i have 4 more pounds to go. I dont eat any salts sugars or carbs. i have a very strict fruits veggies and protein diet. no dairy. i workout every day. oncw in awhile i will go two times a day.

Nice work, but veggies are mainly carbs... did you mean starches/grains perhaps? Oats are full of carbs, rice cakes are almost strictly carbs without fiber, applesauce is very high in carbs...

• gemdiver
    gemdiver Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    What a transformation, great job!
  • michelle4698
    michelle4698 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    canadjineh wrote: »
    my goal is 140.. i have 4 more pounds to go. I dont eat any salts sugars or carbs. i have a very strict fruits veggies and protein diet. no dairy. i workout every day. oncw in awhile i will go two times a day.

Nice work, but veggies are mainly carbs... did you mean starches/grains perhaps? Oats are full of carbs, rice cakes are almost strictly carbs without fiber, applesauce is very high in carbs...

yes i said it in a comment above
  • jf5093
    jf5093 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You are killing it. What an example.
  • GeorgeZoc
    GeorgeZoc Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great transformation !! Keep it up! Be the best you can be!!!
  • Andrewcpimpin
    Andrewcpimpin Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Drool
  • jee_nee_us
    jee_nee_us Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Most girls complain and worry about their breasts that they might disappear if they lose weight , you seem to have done pretty well. Congrats.
  • shanaenaebrooks
    shanaenaebrooks Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great job! Hope one day I can post a before and after like this!!

I need to lose 40-50 lbs!!
  • Linseymout
    Linseymout Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Well done!!! You look fantastic!
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    as07p124ujpd.jpg

i started at 211 and am currently at 144..

OMG you look great you are right where I want to be. I hit 211 yesterday from 222. What did you do to get there?

• Gena_Beana
    Gena_Beana Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You look super great! I do well removing white carbs too (white breads, white potatoes, white rice, white pasta, etc). I find that I rarely crave anything at all with the removal of those foods. You look absolutely fabulous!! Oh, and I too have found a love of raw spinach!
  • Klw43
    Klw43 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You look great. Nice work and such an inspiration.

Thanks for sharing :)
  • Plooty222
    Plooty222 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    So inspiring!! You look radiant in your after. Such a motivation to me. Congrats!!
  • ronronronj
    ronronronj Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success! One thing I would caution you about the spinach: I hope you are flushing your system well. Spinach has oxalic acid, which can precipitate calcium in your system and cause kidney stones. Doesn't happen to everyone, but just be careful!
  • Sirrunsalot75
    Sirrunsalot75 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great work. Congrats
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!