67 pounds in the last 6 months.. dont give up!!

Options
michelle4698
michelle4698 Posts: 13 Member
as07p124ujpd.jpg

i started at 211 and am currently at 144..

Replies

• deceived1
    deceived1 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Great job! Quite a change for only 6 months. Well done!
  • michelle4698
    Options
    thank you! im in the gym everyday, & cut out all sugars carbs and salts
  • CandyMonster160
    CandyMonster160 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Holy! Good for you!
    How did you get to your goal?
  • michelle4698
    Options
    my goal is 140.. i have 4 more pounds to go. I dont eat any salts sugars or carbs. i have a very strict fruits veggies and protein diet. no dairy. i workout every day. oncw in awhile i will go two times a day.
  • CleanUpWhatIMessedUp
    CleanUpWhatIMessedUp Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Incredible. This is what I am going for!
  • DaniMichelle5
    DaniMichelle5 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! I have been trying to lose the last 27 pounds and have kind of stalled out, but your picture just motivated me to push harder. Great Job!!!
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Congrats - You truly look amazing
  • michelle4698
    Options
    thank you all!! :)
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    yea
  • michellesz
    michellesz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I have lost over 80 pounds as well and feel your enthusiasm and see it in your smile. Lovely to see your before and after. Beautifully done! You will be an inspiration to many!
  • nicoleexo2015
    nicoleexo2015 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    What are some examples of foods you ate ? I just really struggle with my diet. But amazing transformation and congratulations on your weight loss
  • 4800volts
    4800volts Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wow!
  • hobbeskastiel
    hobbeskastiel Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    my goal is 140.. i have 4 more pounds to go. I dont eat any salts sugars or carbs. i have a very strict fruits veggies and protein diet. no dairy. i workout every day. oncw in awhile i will go two times a day.

You're doing great but uh, fruits and veggies are carbs.

• NotThatGirlAnymore
    NotThatGirlAnymore Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Way to go! :+1:
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Wow girl you have done well
  • michelle4698
    Options

You're doing great but uh, fruits and veggies are carbs.

i meant pastas breads..etc those carbs!
  • michelle4698
    edited June 2015
    Options
    What are some examples of foods you ate ? I just really struggle with my diet. But amazing transformation and congratulations on your weight loss

every morning i have an egg white omelette loaded with spinach and a 1/2 cup of whole grain oats with a 1/2 cup blueberries.. i also take 5 pills of organic wheat grass with that.. lunch ill have a salad with lots of spinach or ill have a smoothie with spinach other veggies and fruit.. ill eat veggie chips here and there.. supper always consists of tuna, unsweetened applesauce.. or a sugar free jello.. rice cake.. etc things like that.. i have a variety of sides.. but i do eat alot of fruits and veggies.. i absolutly love spinach and blackberries.. u just have to find what you like and what works for you.. i get alot of haters and criticism for the things i choose to eat but negative nancies are what helped me get obese in the first place. misery loves company.
  • michelle4698
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! I have been trying to lose the last 27 pounds and have kind of stalled out, but your picture just motivated me to push harder. Great Job!!!

thank you!! keep going and dont give up, you will get there!!
  • ChiffonLaRue14
    ChiffonLaRue14 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!! This is similar to my weight loss goal. Thank you for sharing your inspiring success :)
  • JoeyTajzai
    JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    Amazing. Great job.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!