For those who are coffee drinkers?

Options
13»

Replies

• EmmaFitzwilliam
    EmmaFitzwilliam Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I've done without it, and switched to tea before.
  • Cthululululu
    Cthululululu Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Homicide.
    Genocide.
    Destruction of the earth.
  • Leslierussell4134
    Leslierussell4134 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I love coffee, but sometimes I'll drink it for a few days (12oz) and then won't for 2 or 3 days. It's doesn't seem to bother me. However, knowing I "couldn't" have it might make me crave it more and I'd be...sad :sad:
    There are reasons people may have to give it up, cardiovascular disease of some sort, acid and ulcer issues, thankfully I'm not on of those. I am a person who could live without it surely, but I do love the smell and flavor of coffee with a little stevia and half and half. It's 8am, I think I'll make a cup now :smile:
  • irisgal345
    irisgal345 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I just did this. Schedule was so hectic, I didn't get my morning coffee from April 1 until today. Today I had 3 cups and enjoyed every single drop. I had missed coffee but survived without it lol
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    ....dead I'm pretty sure
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    avengers-mark-ruffalo-hulk.jpg

That would be my basic reaction...sad rage...
  • iheartinsanity
    iheartinsanity Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I would be able to. I don't want to, because I feel I am addicted to it. I have juiced in the mornings before though and I'm sure would feel equally energized if I did that. I recently cut down to a 1/2 pot a day from drinking an entire pot. Caffeine is just as addicting as anything else.
  • jpaulie
    jpaulie Posts: 917 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    OP you make me think sad thoughts :'(
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    Christ - this thread made me go brew a fresh press. OP, you've really put me in a funk.
  • SkiMummy
    SkiMummy Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I would be divorced ;-)
    I don't think my DH could survive me without caffeine....
  • GuyIncognito123
    GuyIncognito123 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I gave it up one year for Lent... but I found myself drinking Coke in the mornings to put off the head aches. Don't consider that truly giving it up though as I just switched to something else. It still sucked.
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    The day I have to give up my coffee would be the end of life for me, so no need to worry about what I would drink as a substitute.
  • thatonegirlwiththestuff
    thatonegirlwiththestuff Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    There are no words to describe the horror of that reality. I'd likely slip into a coma though, so at least I could cope with it in unconciousness.
  • bioklutz
    bioklutz Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    There would be violence if I had to give up my coffee. 7ad71f5be9240c7fa8447952eb1607f3.jpg