Dr. Oz Swimsuit Slimdown Drink

Options

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Please see this thread, http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/925772-fat-flush-water

How it works is this:
    It makes you drink more water because it tastes delicious. End.

Drink more water, hold onto less water weight. Sounds counter intuitive. The more you drink, the less water you hold onto.
    Doesn't remove fat, but the scale may go down.

After investigating that thread and it's OP I have concluded that it is not only fat flush water, but OP flush water because it seems to have flushed the original poster completely out of existence if her diary entries are any indication.

I thought I was looking to see her progress since she posted that in a month starting with an "M" and then I'd see all these diary entries with that water in it, but no such thing. No entries at all. IDK. It is a true miracle water, wipes the whole person out.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Please see this thread, http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/925772-fat-flush-water

How it works is this:
    It makes you drink more water because it tastes delicious. End.

Drink more water, hold onto less water weight. Sounds counter intuitive. The more you drink, the less water you hold onto.
    Doesn't remove fat, but the scale may go down.

After investigating that thread and it's OP I have concluded that it is not only fat flush water, but OP flush water because it seems to have flushed the original poster completely out of existence if her diary entries are any indication.

I thought I was looking to see her progress since she posted that in a month starting with an "M" and then I'd see all these diary entries with that water in it, but no such thing. No entries at all. IDK. It is a true miracle water, wipes the whole person out.

5wks_zps5b8b115a.jpg
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Its not quack my mother used to do this and had success, its healthy . Something in grape fruit helps to burn fat I find pineapple works too. Calorie deficit doesn't work for me been doing that for years and just doesn't work.

lol @ special snowflake.

tumblr_mizoi6P3Qf1ry71mlo1_500.gif

Grapefruit =/=Pineapple=/= Oranges.

It's like comparing apples and oranges, (or pineapples and oranges). Only ONE of those can be the magical fruit. Not all of them. Choose ONE.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,668 Member
    Options
    Its not quack my mother used to do this and had success, its healthy . Something in grape fruit helps to burn fat I find pineapple works too. Calorie deficit doesn't work for me been doing that for years and just doesn't work.
    Lol, if drinking grapefruit juice without calorie deficit works, then we'd probably have no obesity issues. And if calorie deficit doesn't work, then why are you bothering to be on a calorie counting site?

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    I found the slimdown drink online yesterday and bought grapefruit juice. I can't stand the grapefruit! It says to use grapefruit juice because of the vitamin C. Has anyone tried this? I was thinking that orange juice might work as well.

you have to take everything he says with a grain of salt

Nothing works better than good old fashioned healthy living

inorite
    tumblr_mnwmiye20q1qbgpiso1_500.jpg
  • TheFitnessTutor
    TheFitnessTutor Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Plus if you remember correctly, when this show first came out it was about everything. Think about it now, every other show has something to do with weight loss. He was a heart surgeon. But they found that anytime people see the word doctor they drop their guard. And they found that there's a 95% failure rate in the industry.

Right now he's on and later in the show he's going to talk about how your dreams can help you with your weight loss!!!!!!!!!

The industry thinks you're stupid. To keep you glued in front of the friggin tube, signing up for some crappy newsletter so you can order products from the site later.

Again, the industry thinks you're stupid. You should be offended. I am, and that's why I raise hell so much.
  • xinit0
    xinit0 Posts: 310 Member
    Options

It's like comparing apples and oranges, (or pineapples and oranges). Only ONE of those can be the magical fruit. Not all of them. Choose ONE.

Gozer: Sub-creatures! Gozer the Gozerian, Gozer the Destructor, Volguus Zildrohar, the Traveller has come! Choose and perish!
    Ray Stantz: What do you mean, choose? We don't understand!
    Gozer: Choose! Choose the form of the Destructor!
  • GurleyGirl524
    GurleyGirl524 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    OP, please take a second look at your profile pick. You have the secret right there!!!
  • SkinnyBubbaGaar
    SkinnyBubbaGaar Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Ever wonder why his name is Oz?

tumblr_m4wxkzpsJP1rq5txbo1_400.gif

20121118-120346.jpg?w=640
  • Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    broscience-alan-aragon-e1276617690872_zps721a7e1b.jpg
  • aimeemanninghunter
    aimeemanninghunter Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    When I heard of this it wasn't endorsed as a fat burning drink but more like a cleanse....
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    When I heard of this it wasn't endorsed as a fat burning drink but more like a cleanse....

Oh, so that makes it better?

nope.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options

Gozer: Sub-creatures! Gozer the Gozerian, Gozer the Destructor, Volguus Zildrohar, the Traveller has come! Choose and perish!
    Ray Stantz: What do you mean, choose? We don't understand!
    Gozer: Choose! Choose the form of the Destructor!

WHAT DID YOU DO RAY?
  • aimeemanninghunter
    Options

nope.

I'm just saying it wasn't meant to be a long term weight loss use...mainly just to dump your intestines and the thing I had seen was 1 day of drinking protein smoothies and then the rest of the week was 3 meals of a lean protein, veggie and carb....and it was only a 7 day thing.
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options

nope.

I'm just saying it wasn't meant to be a long term weight loss use...mainly just to dump your intestines and the thing I had seen was 1 day of drinking protein smoothies and then the rest of the week was 3 meals of a lean protein, veggie and carb....and it was only a 7 day thing.

You "dump" your insides when you take a dump. You do not need any "cleanse" or "detox" or "slimdown" drink to do what your body does naturally...
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    Everything that Dr Oz endorses totally works. That's why Oprah is so skinny.
  • ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    50-year-old-surgeon_zpsf6b82651.jpg
  • aimeemanninghunter
    Options
    I'm not endorsing it...lol. But heck...it's way better than someone who starves themselves for 30 days and calls it a "water fast." Atleast you get some nutrition.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Think about it for a second. Logically. If this really worked, don't you think it would be the leading headline in every media outlet in the world?

There is no secret. Eat at a moderate calorie deficit and exercise. You can do this without relying on bull**** gimmicks as a crutch, and really, won't you get more satisfaction out of doing it that way?
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    I'm not endorsing it...lol. But heck...it's way better than someone who starves themselves for 30 days and calls it a "water fast." Atleast you get some nutrition.

no.