Options

Replies

• accidentalpancake
    accidentalpancake Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    kraft_kris wrote: »
    Birthday gifts? Fine.

Random cashew milk? Too much.

How about coconut milk? is that acceptable?

Depends on the coconuts.
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »
    I swear that I read a post very very veryveryvery similar to this one on the female section of bodybuilding.com last year.

I read one very similar to this HERE a few months ago.
  • Jenfromtheblock84
    Jenfromtheblock84 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    whether a troll or just a person still hung up on the issue, this is just sad. If this was my husband I would have been upset too but I definitely would have addressed it before it got that far. Hope this is a joke and someone really isn't that blind about the Trainer/Trainee relationship boundaries.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    whether a troll or just a person still hung up on the issue, this is just sad. If this was my husband I would have been upset too but I definitely would have addressed it before it got that far. Hope this is a joke and someone really isn't that blind about the Trainer/Trainee relationship boundaries.

Look through the thread. Yes this is a joke.
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    heybales wrote: »
    The wife, like many people, have probably seen their share of marriages end by starting with exactly what you were doing with her husband.

Doesn't matter if that was your intent right now - that's what it could have moved to.

Truth. I've been the wife in that situation, and trust me when I say it got ugly.
  • PrizePopple
    Options
    OdesAngel wrote: »
    Oh boy. I hope this thread stays till I'm back from lunch YOU GUYS BETTER NOT RUIN IT FOR ME !!1!

I'll screen cap. :mrgreen:
  • Gska17
    Gska17 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Correction, Over 35.

You're good!!
  • kraft_kris
    kraft_kris Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Birthday gifts? Fine.

Depends on the coconuts.

if there's lime in the coconuts?
  • sadiebrawl
    sadiebrawl Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Correction, Over 35.

Geez Louise. Thank you.
  • sadiebrawl
    sadiebrawl Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Birthday gifts? Fine.

Depends on the coconuts.

This is hilarious. I love you krafty kris and i don't even know you.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    yopeeps025 wrote: »
    Correction, Over 35.

Wow, what a memory! How can this possibly still be going on, since January??

That site is blocked for me at work. Are you telling me that this is old news? I hope OP isn't continuing to harrass this couple.

YOu want me to copy and paste it? It is very very close to the OP. Ages were changed. Names seem the same.

Nah, I'll take your word for it.

The comments are funnier there than here.
    I'm getting sucked into that thread now...
  • PrizePopple
    Options
    auddii wrote: »
    Correction, Over 35.

That site is blocked for me at work. Are you telling me that this is old news? I hope OP isn't continuing to harrass this couple.

YOu want me to copy and paste it? It is very very close to the OP. Ages were changed. Names seem the same.

Nah, I'll take your word for it.

The comments are funnier there than here.
    I'm getting sucked into that thread now...

That thread had me at sloots. Can't stop reading!
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options
    One of the multiple threads she started on the other site was titled "Gym Crush Etiquette - Trainers GF hates me" ... now the troll moves to here.
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    Correction, Over 35.

Ages are probably different because that was posted in Jan. and it's now July. OP still has an infatuation with the trainer and her birthday is sometime between Jan. 19 and Jul. 1.

OP, here is my advice: Don't ask for advice on the internet. Instead, seek a professional counselor for help. It costs more, but you pay for quality. On these forums, we can't provide the type of help you need or the amount of help you need.

Because you keep reaching out for help, I believe that you want it... but you maybe haven't found someone who can provide that help. You won't get it on internet forums. You will only get it by finding someone trained on sociological matters. So find a counselor.
  • accidentalpancake
    accidentalpancake Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Birthday gifts? Fine.

Depends on the coconuts.

That would qualify as over the line. Citrus is the tangy homewrecker of the fruit family.
  • kraft_kris
    Options
    sadiebrawl wrote: »
    Birthday gifts? Fine.

Depends on the coconuts.

This is hilarious. I love you krafty kris and i don't even know you.

sadiebrawl, don't forget to tip your server :smiley:

• yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Correction, Over 35.

Ages are probably different because that was posted in Jan. and it's now July. OP still has an infatuation with the trainer and her birthday is sometime between Jan. 19 and Jul. 1.

OP, here is my advice: Don't ask for advice on the internet. Instead, seek a professional counselor for help. It costs more, but you pay for quality. On these forums, we can't provide the type of help you need or the amount of help you need.

Because you keep reaching out for help, I believe that you want it... but you maybe haven't found someone who can provide that help. You won't get it on internet forums. You will only get it by finding someone trained on sociological matters. So find a counselor.

Or OP is a troll which is more believable.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    OdesAngel wrote: »
    Oh boy. I hope this thread stays till I'm back from lunch YOU GUYS BETTER NOT RUIN IT FOR ME !!1!

I'll screen cap. :mrgreen:

it's a troll? ugh
    xoF9b1V.gif
  • kraft_kris
    Options
    Let's just hope that the OP's former trainer does not have a fondness for rabbits....
This discussion has been closed.