• SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Stubble. Mmm.
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    Depends on the guy.

Usually I prefer facial hair, BUT...I do NOT like goatees and mustaches. Just how I am. If it's kept too clean I don't like it.

I like scruffy...think Indiana Jones...am I right, Ladies?

Indiana_Jones.jpg

Man, these pictures are all too big.
  • Antlady69
    Antlady69 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Clean shaven. It's not possible to explain it; it's like asking "WHY do you prefer blondes?"

Give me a baldie (whole body) anytime! :))
  • BringingSherriBack
    BringingSherriBack Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Goatees are hot hot hot!!!!!

Hot

Just really really hot

Trimmed ones or grown out?

Personally I prefer well trimmed. Just long enough it's soft instead of scratchy.
  • operation_cute
    operation_cute Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    depends on the guy :) My guy? facial hair :)
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    My beard is rapidly turning white so I shave a lot more these days. When I can get away with it though I usually wear a few days' growth. I've had beards of various lengths over the years and I like them but I'm not going the hair dye route and I don't like old the white makes me look now.
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    Scruff. :D

lost-sawyer_288_1178199039.jpg

*Sigh*...Amen.
  • FitSuga
    FitSuga Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I love me some scruff, definitely a beard fan. Too bad my husband has to shave everyday for work. But whenever he takes time off, I do not allow shaving. Lol
  • kevinjb1
    kevinjb1 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I've been wearing a beard for a few months now and I'm pretty sure the ladies love it.
  • toya316
    toya316 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm going for the SUNNAH BEARD... :love: :love: :love: It just screams GROWN AS* MAN to me...
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend shaves and two minutes later he has a 5 o clock shadow.......I love it...

and he wears that scruffy look for about 5 days then off it goes to start all over.

perfection.
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    It took me 44 years to grow a decent beard so I'm going with facial hair dammit.

:love:

Need I say more? :bigsmile:
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    It all depends on the guy really, some guys just can't pull off facial hair - my Ex being one of those and he tried all the time.
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    I presonally prefer facial hair. It's manly and rugged and just adds a sex appeal to guys. When a guy is clean shaving he seems younger. With a beard he seems adventurous and outdoorsy and viking-esaue. Even a five o'clock shadow is sexier than clean shaven to me. Then again, it's a matter of preference.

All that being said if it's sparse don't grow it, maybe have the scruff look but a sparse and scraggly beard is not attractive. It's just sad.

In the end it all comes down to confidence. Do YOU feel sexy in your beard or not? I offer the same advice that I offer my girlfriends. If you don't feel confident in it then you won't look comfortable in it. Don't wear it unless you feel like you can rock it.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    What do you prefer and why?

I prefer clean shaven.

tumblr_lwis1aPhao1qa0xkuo5_r1_250.giftumblr_lwis1aPhao1qa0xkuo6_r2_250.gif
  • taycheese
    taycheese Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    clean shaven, it's cleaner looking.
  • JusticeGirl25
    JusticeGirl25 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I don't mind a little stubble, but a full grown beard or a mustache on a guy, I don't like.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    That three day stubble look...only if you don't mind abraded skin in sensitive places. Beards can be soft. Scruffy stubble hurts.
  • IronAddict86
    IronAddict86 Posts: 708
    Options
    I say vote facial hair...naturally
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    It depends on the guy. Some look great with it while others don't.