How often does everyone get weighed?

Options

Replies

• ncbeachybum
    ncbeachybum Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Once a week for my "official" weigh in, but I also weigh in almost daily to see the fluctuations. The fluctuations actually give me motivation to push harder.
  • amynb524
    amynb524 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I weigh every day. Its a little daunting and I think I'm slave to the scale lol
    I record it everyday in MFP and I like to see the trend.

62.5lbs in 181 days! Woot!
  • DeterminedFee201426
    DeterminedFee201426 Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    well my plan was to weigh in only 1 day of the month ... but as of now iam weighing myself everyday .
  • AdamImadA
    AdamImadA Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Every third night or so and defiantly every Thursday night.
  • klmnumbers
    klmnumbers Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Generally once every 3-4 days. My official weigh in day is Saturday morning, but I like to spot check once earlier in the week just in case I have a high fluctuation Saturday morning to feel better about things if I'm up a bit.
  • mewickla
    mewickla Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    What app do you guys like/use to track your daily weigh ins?
  • DuckReconMajor
    DuckReconMajor Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I like stepping on the scale and seeing how it fluctuates during the day, it's fun to me, so I step on it almost every time I use the bathroom in my house. But I only record the first weigh-in after I wake up.
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    I mentally can't handle weighing myself everyday... I have to do it once a week. I wish I could do it everyday because I would like to see what happens... But I would get discouraged seeing the up days.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    I do it every day to hold myself accountable
    but I just look for the trends. preferably a downward one. really I don't worry too much over a lbs or two, but I do find it motivating if I am stuck or seeing the scale go up more than down

I just use the tracker here to monitor
  • onematch
    onematch Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Twice a week, but log it in once.
  • Tera_1984
    Tera_1984 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I weigh every 3 days
  • DarlaX1973
    DarlaX1973 Posts: 9 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Every morning as soon as I wake up. I used to do it every week and found that I would gain weight if I didn't do it daily. I also record it daily to see the fluctuations.
  • rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    Options
    Daily at 4:30 AM and the scale logs / syncs accounts. I can't hide my activity from anyone
  • MlleKelly
    MlleKelly Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I do the same thing as @BDonjon : Weigh-in daily out of curiosity, but log weekly.
  • mikethegrate
    mikethegrate Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Once a week, in the morning on Sunday. Probably the worst time for me to do it, since I cheat a little on Saturdays.
  • spatulamom
    spatulamom Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    mewickla wrote: »
    What app do you guys like/use to track your daily weigh ins?

I think it's actually just called "Weight Tracker". It's free :).
  • meddaugh48
    meddaugh48 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Every morning.
  • wochlikgm
    wochlikgm Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Daily. I'm beginning to see a trend in the fluctuations. My fluctuations show a slight increase on work-days, and it drops again over the weekend. This shows me that I'm finely balanced (please pardon the pun). Any disturbance shows up only a few days later on the scale... I noticed that recently, and am watching out for it.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself once a week.