Do you track your calories when you over-eat?

Options
123457»

Replies

• sweetbippy
    sweetbippy Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Yes along with a note as to WHY I ate so much. Party, PMS, just felt like it.... whatever. It lets me track trends.

This is a great idea! I would add how I feel/felt at the time, too. Thanks for the idea.
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Yes, I track as accurately as possible no matter what I eat or how over (or even under) I happen to be.
  • CarrieElizabethA
    CarrieElizabethA Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Yea, and I just did actually. I ate almost 800 calories at one time. Not good. When I don't want to, I think to myself, what is done in the dark (figuratively) will be brought to the light. Fess up, record what you eat because eventually it will be seen!
  • seawolf86
    seawolf86 Posts: 55
    Options
    Yes, most of the time. It's important to know how much I actually went over and also seeing it helps to keep me from doing it too often! If I don't have access to a computer for a few days I won't because I can't remember and I don't have a smart phone but when I'm away I try to stay on track.
  • Beckilovespizza
    Beckilovespizza Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I track bad days so I can look back on where things might have gone wrong! I also like to see how much I'll weigh in 5 weeks if I carry on eating that way...
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I track everything: the good and the not so good.
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    It's such a habit for me that I do it while I'm at the bar!

"Yes, I'll have another glass of wine", as I'm pulling up MFP on my Ipad. If I don't log it then, I won't remember everything I had when I get home or in the morning.

I do this too on my iphone. lol.
  • edryer123
    edryer123 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I try to make sure I log it every time. Keeps me motivated to stay on track. Sometimes I get busy at the end of the day and miss my evening snacks especially.
  • JennyOne2277
    JennyOne2277 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I track bad days so I can look back on where things might have gone wrong! I also like to see how much I'll weigh in 5 weeks if I carry on eating that way...

That's actually a good point and may help....to see the projected weight go up, from eating way over calories. I'm going to try REALLY hard to track at all times!! Thanks
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!