Shorts?!

Options

Replies

• Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    I'm only doing this because I love you Crank... Srsly...

I would not do this for anyone else..

I don't have a full length mirror, so I just put my leg up on the countertop. (p.s. sorry bout the belly fat rolls... workin' on that)

43891819_8332.jpg

Hubba hubba!!! :heart: :heart: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I think you're amazing, and your gif and your shorts are amazing too. :flowerforyou:

This is the first summer I've really worn shorts comfortably. Here I am:

1bb1b0db-093b-4579-a10f-80239c815f72_zps4f0201e0.jpg

Ohmygosh, you are so flipping cute, Amber.

:blushing:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

I don't have a full length mirror, so I just put my leg up on the countertop. (p.s. sorry bout the belly fat rolls... workin' on that)

43891819_8332.jpg

Hubba hubba!!! :heart: :heart: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

^this
  • ptjolsen
    ptjolsen Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I know.

Some of you will think this is ridiculous...but I haven't worn shorts to the gym (insert a bunch of mental worries about my body)..EVER.

Until friday.

and guess what? I am ok.

I posted this because I had several conversations with women on my FL and found out they felt the same way...even some of the ones I thought were the most confident!

dace2269-8b22-4ecf-b2dd-0855cc3b7fcf_zps725b6bc6.jpg

oh! AND I deadlifted big girl plates in them for the first time.

3886b378cc768db8b8bb7ae78cb26aab.gif

I wanna see your pictures in shorts, and any bad___ ( rhymes with grass) gifs as well.

pretty sure you dropped that bar...sound the lunk alarm!!! #sarcasm #antiPF
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    I know.

Some of you will think this is ridiculous...but I haven't worn shorts to the gym (insert a bunch of mental worries about my body)..EVER.

Until friday.

and guess what? I am ok.

I posted this because I had several conversations with women on my FL and found out they felt the same way...even some of the ones I thought were the most confident!

dace2269-8b22-4ecf-b2dd-0855cc3b7fcf_zps725b6bc6.jpg

oh! AND I deadlifted big girl plates in them for the first time.

3886b378cc768db8b8bb7ae78cb26aab.gif

I wanna see your pictures in shorts, and any bad___ ( rhymes with grass) gifs as well.

pretty sure you dropped that bar...sound the lunk alarm!!! #sarcasm #antiPF

LOL! yeah, it's cheap and suits my purposes for now.

I grunt, and drop the bar a bit...never seems to bother them.
  • RobP1192
    RobP1192 Posts: 310 Member
    Options

43891819_8332.jpg

That's an awesome pic! I see little bit of sassy attitude there! Or something! But I like!
  • DragonSquatter
    DragonSquatter Posts: 957 Member
    Options

43891819_8332.jpg

That's an awesome pic! I see little bit of sassy attitude there! Or something! But I like!

:heart: Thanks! I was just goofin' off!
  • mrswine
    mrswine Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I don't wear shorts in public, but mostly because I am so pale and I have vericose veins in my right thigh and calf :/ I have just started wearing tank tops in public, but I actually feel like my arms are more flabby now that I'm working out! WHY!?!
  • Screech008
    Screech008 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I totally get that!!! It's all about your perception of you! I am the same way. People keep telling me how great I look and when I look at myself...I still see that fat chick. YAY YOU for stepping outside your comfort zone and putting on the shorts and WEARING THEM IN PUBLIC.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Here you go Crank....finally got the pic to send.

34163386_5227.jpg
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    Here you go Crank....finally got the pic to send.

34163386_5227.jpg

YAAAAAY!!!

you did it! cute legs!
  • SueSlick
    SueSlick Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! you should be sooo proud of yourself & guess what? Your legs look fab!!

I think that the Spartan run was the first time I wore shorts (above the knee) for the first time in public.

Way to embrace those thighs!!! and also High-5 on the big plates, RAAAOOORRRRRR!!!
  • hazelbliss6
    hazelbliss6 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I'm too shy for shorts so far, but I appreciate the insiration and it's a great goal to add to my list: "Feel confident in shorts" :happy:
  • teamstanish
    teamstanish Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Wear those shorts with pride! You look great!
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options

43891819_8332.jpg

:heart: Thanks! I was just goofin' off!

Oh my goodness, I LOVE this picture. It is too cute and funny. I love the sass. Go Girl.
  • algrant1
    algrant1 Posts: 17
    Options
    you look great! Sweet deadlift - lifting heavier is where I saw the best results, especially in the stems :smile:

Not sure bout the socks tho...
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    you look great! Sweet deadlift - lifting heavier is where I saw the best results, especially in the stems :smile:

Not sure bout the socks tho...

I like the high sock trend currently happening...
  • TT_luvs_fitness
    Options
    bumping so I can add a pic later
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Thank you you are making my day :smile:
    I just got a skirt today and heels after a 2 year hiatus from them it is my wedding anniversary celebration this weekend cant wait to wear them :)

Those are my legs with no gym either I just have natural muscle I'm sure with some work they could be really defined .

My husbands said he always loved my tush and legs he is loving the fact that I'm showing them now days .
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!