Why is it always about fellas?

Options
13»

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    But is that correct, should it be like that in this day and age?

That is an individual choice really.

• esorcel
    esorcel Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    grangerka wrote: »
    fitmap73 wrote: »
    Take the new job. You're married and already too emotionally attached to your boss. It's time to go, and be happy you've got a great new offer.

That's what my rational side is telling me to do! screaming even.

Because you don't want your marriage to suffer, which may already be the cae because you are spending a part of your emotional energy on this guy, which means hubby isn't getting his rightful share.

I agree 100%. When I find that I am starting to feel more attracted to another man, I try to change something (and encourage my husband to do the same) in my marriage to help keep my focus and energy there. Example: steamy text messages, more dates, romantic nights, or just simply staying up together to watch T.V. ANYTHING that may have been lacking. Feelings of lust don't disappear immediately, but once the romance in your marriage deepens, you'll eventually think of no one else in the same way. I've realized that once your mind starts drifting in a different directions, so does your partner's. There are these subliminal messages that are communicated between the two of you, although neither one of you may realize that.

I recommend analyzing the benefits to your family if you were change your job, or decide to stay with your current one.