124»

Replies

• Smiley_Emi123
    Smiley_Emi123 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    newchhaya wrote: »
    You look like a teenager...not a mom of 3 from any angle
    Awesome work dear
    I m also 5'2".... already lost 24 lbsand need to loose30 or more to reach where u r
    Wish to see the same changes as u <3<3o:)
    U rock

Never thought I'd be happy to hear that!! Loll thanks :smile: and best of luck!!! You will do it !!
  • KatieAsha89
    KatieAsha89 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • sarahluc1981
    sarahluc1981 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing x
  • MySizeisMyChoice
    MySizeisMyChoice Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look awesome!!
  • FarmersWife10
    FarmersWife10 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow that is awesome!! Congrats. You look great! I am also a mom of 1 child and hopefully another in the near future! I am also 5'1 I started at 190lbs my heaviest!! Currently between 165 and 170lbs. This is just the start. Your story was an inspiration! Thanks for sharing.
  • LisaPrust
    LisaPrust Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    WAY to GO!!! You look even younger! So happy for your lifestyle change and HAPPINESS!
  • Smiley_Emi123
    Options
    Wow that is awesome!! Congrats. You look great! I am also a mom of 1 child and hopefully another in the near future! I am also 5'1 I started at 190lbs my heaviest!! Currently between 165 and 170lbs. This is just the start. Your story was an inspiration! Thanks for sharing.

Good luck you can do this! I never thought I could, and look where I'm at. Baby steps, and most importantly take every little successes in! They had up to a pretty big final :smile:
  • Smiley_Emi123
    Options
    LisaPrust wrote: »
    WAY to GO!!! You look even younger! So happy for your lifestyle change and HAPPINESS!

Thank you :smiley:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!