123457»

Replies

• crystalmorrison378
    crystalmorrison378 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    A few things actually. ..
    Eating what I wanted when I wanted
    Sleeping comfortably (the knees!!)
    Not freezing to death every time I step out the door!
    Not caring what I looked like or what people thougjt of me.
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options
    There is absolutely nothing I miss about being fat.
  • BelleCurves
    BelleCurves Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My boobs are kind of floppy though. that's sad.

This ALL day long. My goodness, my little sad sacks are killing me. :( BUT, there's plastics for a reason - looking at you 2018!

I think the other thing I miss are burritos. You know those massive deliciously overfilled behemoths. It takes too much time and energy to try and calculate the calories, so I just avoid them altogether now - haha. Oh, and the nightly glass (or two) of wine. Now, just every once in a while.

• caramel827
    caramel827 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I don't miss one single thing about being overweight. I can't even say I miss a specific food because I did not eliminate any foods-I just focus on portion control and not eating my favorite every single day. Yes, it's harder to stay slim but far far more rewarding.
  • Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Yep, guilt free eating in large amounts....My top AND my bottom. Lol I lost boobs AND most of my bottom. My ONLY saving grace right now is having a small waist. It makes me look at least "decent". It, and my skinny belts, give the illusion of more curves sometimes. Smh lol
  • isabellapanzica9387
    Options
    Not worrying about calories and how healthy my foods is.
  • RejsGirl
    RejsGirl Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I'll go with free spirited eating - whatever and whenever I want. Now eating is a process and not as automatic. I miss the not worrying what the gain will look like when I weigh. I do miss the padding too. Sitting on a wood chair, sleeping on my side...my knees, hips, butt bone, all much more uncomfortable than I remember.
  • PeachesNcreamgal
    PeachesNcreamgal Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I think most ladies regret losing their boobs and I'm no different :'( oh I lost a fair amount of fat from my butt also due to running so that kinda sucks too! :|
  • Chele_Belle_
    Chele_Belle_ Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I agree with the other ladies, seems like our boobs are the first thing to go and we miss them.

I also dislike being cold all the time.
  • Madwife2009
    Madwife2009 Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I think most ladies regret losing their boobs and I'm no different

My boobs have shrunk to virtually nothing and I DON'T miss them at ALL. I'm glad that they've disappeared as they are now in proportion to the rest of me.

Plus, when I was much younger, my lovely sisters made some rather nasty comments about them (horrible people, I no longer have anything to do with them) which I've never forgotten. Another reason to be jubilant that they've gone.

The only person bothered about the disappearance of my boobs is my husband but he's getting over that :)

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!