Finally under 450lbs!

Options

Replies

• thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! You inspire me to try harder. Thank you.
  • spooney36
    spooney36 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You rock girl, an amazing achievement so far so well done to you. At my heaviest I was 24st 7lbs and I have done MFP in stages over the last 3 years and I restarted again at end of May 2015 and I am at 20st 10lbs having lost 19lbs in 6 weeks. Keep going with the weight loss as your journey is inspiring and encouraging me too xx
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Very well done lass!
  • suger723
    suger723 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your kind words! I worked this morning and got home around 130pm spend the afternoon walking in the mall with my family I only sat down once for less than five minutes and then back to walking. the mall is getting ready to close now so back on my way home to swim with the kids for a while. The support on the app is wonderful. Thank you all so much! If I can loose this weight we all can! Surgery is not a option for me. I put the weight on by myself I'm gonna get it off by myself. Again thank you all for being so kind!
  • camilledaisy
    camilledaisy Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! What a wonderful sucess! I wish you the best as you go forward!!
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!! Don't you just love hitting those milestones?
  • ImpracticalGirl
    ImpracticalGirl Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Impressive! You go girl!
  • maryjboom
    maryjboom Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    WOW! You are awesome!
  • meddaugh48
    meddaugh48 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work, you are on your way!
  • Carol_Magee
    Carol_Magee Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    What a beautiful complexion you have!
  • JudithNYC
    JudithNYC Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Here's to being able to play with your children and some day with your grandchildren!
  • fannyfrost
    fannyfrost Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!! You should be majorly proud of yourself :)
  • southcitystudio
    southcitystudio Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your loss! That's tremendous. I bet you are feeling so much better and have increased your stamina for activity quite a bit. Keep up the good work!
  • Swanson83
    Swanson83 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Seriously! SO AWESOME! You should be so proud of yourself!! You and your kids will be so happy with the changes you are making! I have noticed it with my family. Keep it up! I would guess by the amount of posts already we are all proud of you and the changes you are making!!!!
  • reshonne
    reshonne Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work!
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    That is 10% of your body weight, a HUGE marker for improving health. Congratulations! Onward and downward!

• picasso66
    picasso66 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the progress so far. Cutting out soda was one of the first things I did so I can totally understand what a success that is. If you can join a YMCA or go somewhere to do water aerobics, that really helped me in the beginning to get used to moving and get the exercise in even with a bad knee and ankle.
  • Navallez
    Navallez Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl :)
  • jamesha100
    jamesha100 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    10% loss is great progress for anyone. It is great that you have the courage and determination to embark on this journey.
  • Gska17
    Gska17 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!