you know you're taking your diet seriously when...

Options

Replies

• Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    I knew I was serious when I quit calling it a diet and started calling it a life style hehe...
  • sc10985
    sc10985 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    You stop drinking a large double double (to all my Canadien brothers and Sisters out there...) because it puts your sugar through the roof for the day...

Not Canadian, but I love my timmy ho's! We have it in buffalo, ny :) I used to get an iced coffee with 1 cream 2 splenda like 5x a week lol. Now I aim for only one on Saturday morning. Try making it at home but it's just not the same. I don't think I'm using enough crack ;)
  • margelizard
    margelizard Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    On Friday, which is traditionally my blow out evening, I weighed out a single portion from a giant bag of pretzel m&m's. My hubby nearly crapped himself he was so proud :p

I also took a big tub of peanuts to work and made a label of what a portion would be so that I wasn't tempted to go crazy. I quote "1 portion = An awkward Eva handful"
  • SilverLotusGirl
    SilverLotusGirl Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    My SO complains that I don't want to eat pizza anymore
  • margelizard
    margelizard Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Oh my god, is that going to happen to me?!! *SOB*
  • DanciaKS
    DanciaKS Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    ..all your friends think the only thing you do is exercise and drink protein shakes/eat vegetable. ^.^ they think I never have time to study ha ha
  • BGoodz22
    BGoodz22 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    When you get a salad craving instead of a bag of chips!
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Youre eating chicken breasts, for the 80th time this wek, while everyone else in the fam is chomping away on pizza and beer
  • GnomeLove
    GnomeLove Posts: 379
    Options
    .... I gave up beer for the time being.....:grumble:
  • Habiteer
    Habiteer Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    You finish making your peanut butter and jelly sandwich (peanut butter and jelly, perfectly measured, of course) and then you go to lick your spoon, but then you think "wait, I don't think I measured the peanut butter and jelly stuck to this spoon," and then you toss the spoon in the sink.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    you wonder how many calories Forrest Gump burned running. I mean the guy grew a beard during that run. He must have had a hell of a caloric deficit.

forrest-gump.gif

forrest_gump.jpg
  • danamariers
    danamariers Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Doughnuts don't taste that great anymore (seriously! Someone brought in doughnuts as a treat since it was Friday and everyone was really stressed and I threw out 3/4 of it bc it tasted like corn syrup)

Thank God chips and dip are still tasty!
  • HereCOMESErika
    HereCOMESErika Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Went on vacation and got a week pass to a local gym so I could still continue to workout.

LOL!!!!! LOVE it
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Oh my god, is that going to happen to me?!! *SOB*

Hhaha How cute..I was thinking the same thing.

:wink:
  • sc10985
    sc10985 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    you wonder how many calories Forrest Gump burned running. I mean the guy grew a beard during that run. He must have had a hell of a caloric deficit.

forrest-gump.gif

forrest_gump.jpg

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options

forrest-gump.gif

forrest_gump.jpg

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

forrest-gump-football-run-o.gif
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    You look up and journal restaurant foods the day BEFORE you're planning to eat out.
  • fufi04
    fufi04 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I knew I was serious when I quit calling it a diet and started calling it a life style hehe...

THIS! :laugh:
  • sianquin
    sianquin Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You count out 21 special k cracker crisps like it says on the box then weigh them and put some back because the box lies!!!

Full fat coke now makes your cringe yet 6 months ago you hated diet, now you hate all fizzy drinks full stop.
  • SurfyFriend
    SurfyFriend Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    You're waking up at sunrise and working out daily, sleeping early.