you know you're taking your diet seriously when...

Options

Replies

• buffty
    buffty Posts: 83
    Options
    when you are happy that you dropped a big ol submarine in the evening cause tomorrow morning you can weigh in.

:laugh:

This!
  • danglewtf
    danglewtf Posts: 29
    Options
    Order a pizza because you're at the end of your tether, then only eat 2 slices.

Then check how long you need to move on the treadmill to have another...
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    You start running more than your avatar in video games.
  • foot1647
    foot1647 Posts: 92
    Options
    When a co-worker who has been on vacation for 3 weeks comes back and the first thing asked of me is "Where is your other chin?!"

Felt great because I didn't even notice till I looked at a picture of myself from last month. I have had a beard since I was 15 and had no idea my extra chin was visible. Apparently it was and now its gone. Good.
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    I took my weight machine with me on my vacations last month:) Now this is serious!!
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • MsStang02
    MsStang02 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Your able to resist that extra glass of wine because you know it will put you over :)
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    You have a nightmare about a cheat day where you ate 20k in cals. I really had one, thought it was real.
  • Shetchncn1
    Shetchncn1 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    You literally body block your kids from taking a piece of something you've already counted or measured out. I know sharing is caring and all of that schlockeroo, but *kitten* gets serious when it comes to food!

LMAO!! ... Still LMAO!!! This for sure!!!!
  • Squeeks70
    Squeeks70 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    when you are happy that you dropped a big ol submarine in the evening cause tomorrow morning you can weigh in.

THIS^^^^ LMAO!!!!

Truth!! LMAO!!
  • emptymirror
    Options
    Your co-worker brings you in a chocolate dipped strawberry and you turn it down because you've already logged your entire days worth of food. >.<
  • iecreamheadaches
    iecreamheadaches Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Doughnuts don't taste that great anymore (seriously! Someone brought in doughnuts as a treat since it was Friday and everyone was really stressed and I threw out 3/4 of it bc it tasted like corn syrup)

Thank God chips and dip are still tasty!

i hate how all donuts taste these days except for Wawa glazed donuts (i sadly havent had one in ages, so I might just be lying lol :p)
  • Rachel_Leigh84
    Options
    You weigh out salad leaves on a food scale.........seriously!! :laugh:
  • zenalasca
    zenalasca Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    You freak out about foods you may have forgotten to log and add extra servings just to be careful.
  • Vain_Witch
    Vain_Witch Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    You literally body block your kids from taking a piece of something you've already counted or measured out. I know sharing is caring and all of that schlockeroo, but *kitten* gets serious when it comes to food!

OMG! THIS! lol I even do it with my bottle of water..."Get your own! I need to know how much I drank today!" :laugh:
  • RoseDarrett
    RoseDarrett Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    You make sure you double check the serving size of chocolate. Have that serving size,no more,no less. Then you proceed to log it into your diary. Lol.
  • yksdoris
    yksdoris Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Doughnuts don't taste that great anymore (seriously! Someone brought in doughnuts as a treat since it was Friday and everyone was really stressed and I threw out 3/4 of it bc it tasted like corn syrup)

Thank God chips and dip are still tasty!
    oh they will change taste too, no worries. By now doughnuts taste to me like... well, like solidified lard with sugar on top.

the joy of reading the caloric content of strawberries and eating a pound of them in one go while tossing away that banana. I don't like bananas anyways, so yay!
  • NoeHead
    NoeHead Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    When on the weekend you're excited to "be crazy and go do mcdonalds!!" just to get an large UNSWEET TEA. I"m uber crazy and get two!
  • trishtrish84
    trishtrish84 Posts: 237 Member
    Options

^ This!
    I have said that If I ran around half as much as my blood elf, I would be as skinny as she is. Which makes me wonder If I mount a laptop to a treadmill and had to walk the same amount that she does, How many calories would I burn in a days time???
  • rhia575
    rhia575 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    In one day people persistently try to get you to eat: Chocolate brownies, bacon roll, cheese scones, muffins, birthday cake, pizza, chips and worst of all the array of different flavours of ben and jerry's ice cream
    and you are able to refuse it all and stick to 1500 calories aah good day (: