5'6 women what is your goal weight/measurements

Options

Replies

• amazinglyjae
    amazinglyjae Posts: 49 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and currently 182lbs. My goal is 170, and under goal is 160. I'd love to stay my current size and tone up, but i'd like to lose about 10 more lbs of fat. I don't find a thinner body (on myself) that flattering. I prefer curves. My current measurements are 40-32-42, and I'd like to get to 36-28-37.
  • sunstargirl
    sunstargirl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am currently 198 aiming for 140ish but my first target is 168 by my birthday in October then 154 by Christmas. A wee break over the festive period then down to 140 by Easter 2016. Hoping to have toned curves and maintain after that x
  • vdepan
    vdepan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and my goal is 140 ☺️. I just had a baby two weeks ago. I ballooned up to 227 prior to giving birth. 140 is good for me because i need to be able to have upper and lower body strength. Anything below 140 is too thin for my built.
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    I'm just under 5'6 and I've been maintaining between 138-143 for almost two years. I toyed around with dropping to 130ish, and then I got sick last winter and actually went down to 127. Way, WAY too thin for me...it was actually skinny, which I have never been before. I looked horrible and it took me almost three months to get the weight back on. (But being able to eat over maintenance was fun for a while! lol)
  • Tahlia68
    Tahlia68 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    My goal is 121-122 currently 134!!
  • sarah5835
    sarah5835 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    kazminchu wrote: »
    These goals make me feel enormous. :(
    I'm currently 154lbs, aiming for 145lbs which I'm sure is the lowest I can go without starving myself.

• sarah5835
    sarah5835 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of factors to take into consideration when setting a goal for yourself. If you're athletic our have a muscular build you are going to weigh more. I have always been in gymnastics and cheerleading until recently which is why I'm on my weight loss journey now. I am 5ft7in. When I was in tip top shape with six pack abs and less than 10 percent body fat I weighed between 135 and 140lbs. It would have been literally unhealthy to lose more weight. Girls that were the same size as me but with less strength weighed significantly less. Keep your chin up! There are all kinds of body types! You have to do what's right for you!
  • diannegates
    diannegates Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 56 years old. My current weight is 157 and my goal weight is 140-145. I workout 5-6 days a week and have really long legs. Anything lower would look skinny on me and I am aiming for a healthy weight not a skinny weight.
  • jessiruthica
    jessiruthica Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Having never been skinny, I'm currently aiming at 148 down from 230SW and 161CW. To get below that would be WAY more work than I am willing to put in! Having said that, I do think I'll want to actively recomp when I get there because I imagine I'll still be quite wobbly.
  • ElizabethAnne14
    ElizabethAnne14 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and aiming for 125lbs. I've got a small frame and being almost 40 don't particularly want to get back down to the 110 I was in high school.
  • LindyMcClelland
    LindyMcClelland Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    ajocec wrote: »
    curious as I know it's different for everyone!
    10% goal for me is 156 lbs (currently 173 lbs). Would love to be 140 lbs, but that's not the current focus.

• EvaMGlen
    EvaMGlen Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Im 142 right now and my biggest goal is 119
  • sid80
    sid80 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Well I identify as 5ft7 (170cm),I often lean onto my toes but am actually 168cm which is 5 ft 6... Still not a massive difference. I'm 75kg/165lb at the moment and I'm planning to reach my goal of 60kg/132lb by my Birthday 8th of October.
    Note I exercise 3 hours most days now which has meant me weight is dropping down without starving myself(12 weeks). I do high incline treadmill walking fast all three hours. In weeks I've been seeing the change and my partner has too. It is hard and 3 hours is a chunk of a day.
    However exercise and diet hand in hand wasn't how I lost weight the first time around I actually got where I am now through food logging pretty much alone. I gained a couple back when I moved house and couldn't get net for 3 months. Lol.

Wow am in the same boat as you...5'7...and for now am aiming to weigh 160lbs, i look really good at this weight for my body frame, but at 160lb i think i still have room to shred another 10 to 20lbs to look leaner. Will assess when i get to that stage... for now i have just started my journey.
  • pineapple_pizza
    pineapple_pizza Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    5'5.5" here! My goal weight is currently 135, but I'll adjust as needed when I get there. I haven't been that weight since I was a kid!
  • DoThis94
    DoThis94 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    aznatural1 wrote: »
    Yikes! I'm 5'5, and 168 pounds. My butt and thighs could use a slim down and the back muffin top. I hate that. But I feel good -health wise, so no complaints really. And, I like the gym I go to, so I'm hoping to get down to 140 by my birthday in October.

That's exactly my weight and my goal for my birthday in October. Don't know how I'm going to get there
  • Veiledbubbles
    Veiledbubbles Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'6 and currently 180, my goal is 150. I'm a rather sturdy built gal and looked my best around 160, below 140 I looked anorexic.
  • Ladsel
    Ladsel Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    5,6 and my goal is 132 pounds.
  • AitchEmm
    AitchEmm Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5.5", hourglass currently 180 down from 220. My lowest adult weight was 135 when I was 36-23-36 but that was over 20 years ago. Aiming for 145-150 with the option to take it lower if it seems right/possible once I get there.
  • secondeve
    secondeve Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    i like myself at about 127. however some ppl tell me i look too thin, but i love that weight on me. i'm at about a size 6 or 7. the obsessor in me would like to see how i'd look at 120 but that might be too thin. right now my weight is at around 152; i've lost about ten lbs. so far this time and i want to learn how to KEEP it off. when i'm smaller i have much more energy, and i can wear just about anything i want and feel that i look great.
  • MaraJadeSharpie
    MaraJadeSharpie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6". Until I was about 20, I barely weighed 100 pounds, and couldn't gain an ounce no matter how much I ate. And I ate a lot. Of course my metabolism changed and 6 years later I find myself at 150. I don't like it, and I would like to get back to about 125. That was where I was happy without looking emaciated. But boy...I am working my tail off and have yet to lose a single pound. I am hoping something picks up soon.