5'6 women what is your goal weight/measurements

Options
123457»

Replies

• stephyr5000
    stephyr5000 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and I'm aiming for 120lbs in a month.fingers crossed.
  • WBB55
    WBB55 Posts: 4,131 Member
    Options
    If I got back down to 139, but this time with 20%BF, I'd be very happy. Last time I was closer to 30%BF, which meant I had less than 100 lbs of lean mass. I had no balance or coordination, I couldn't swim or run. Completely unacceptable.
  • nablackb
    nablackb Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and I'm at 165 right now but aiming for 145. The lowest I've ever gotten was 135 but that was by not eating while I was depressed. Honestly I don't care what the number on the scale is as long as I'm happy with my measurements. With muscle being more dense than fat if I'm more fit and at 150 lbs but my waist measurement is the same as when I was super skinny, I'd be perfectly happy.
  • joeybglenn
    joeybglenn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6" and currently 211lbs. My goal is 165-170lbs. I did one of those submerged BMI water tank assessments and they informed me I have 140lbs of muscle mass on my frame right now which seemed like a LOT!...I am trying to lose the fat while maintaining as much muscle as I can with some weight training. Basically I would like to get 40lbs off by 1/1/16. That would be a nice New Year's present.