Looking for more female friends around a similar age to me.. I'm 25 :)

Options
1235»

Replies

• RebeccaBarber2015
    RebeccaBarber2015 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    shoshkabob wrote: »
    Hi! I'm 24 and trying to get in shape for my 21-year-old sister's wedding, along with my mom. :) I got married a year and a half ago and have since gained a Newlywed 30... not fun.
    I can totally relate. I'm 21, got married almost a year and a half ago and have gained around 30-40 pounds. Not happy about it but this app is really helping me track my eating. :) glad I'm not the only one
  • ahende3
    ahende3 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Always needing new friends....add me please. All the support I can get may help!!!
  • kadylynn89
    kadylynn89 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello! Im 26, i had my first LO last year, he just turned 1. I was 115 lbs pre pregnancy, got to almost 150 during my pregnancy. I am now sitting at almost 130. I dont want to be as skinny as i was but would be happy at about 120, but i have some toning to do. Feel free to add me! :)
  • xoxrobot
    xoxrobot Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and one of the biggest girls I know! My boyfriend eats whatever he wants in large quantities, and since he never really has much to eat at his place we tend to go out to eat when I visit. He also detests working out, so finding some ladies in similar situations for support would be absolutely wonderful :)
  • Entroopia
    Entroopia Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    24, feel free to add me if you'd like : )
  • person31
    person31 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hey y'all! 23 here, been on MFP 2 weeks. a few years ago I lost 30 lbs and have gained it all back. focusing on fitness, clean eating and feeling good, but it's hard not to get obsessed with the scale. would love to have some friends here to stay motivated, so add me please!
  • MummySophie21
    MummySophie21 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me. Im 23 and need to lose so much :-(
  • Littleowl101
    Littleowl101 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Whats wrong with males close to our age?

Nothing at all, it's just girls have similar problems and goals for weight loss. As you can tell.
  • Littleowl101
    Littleowl101 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Btw added you all :) if I accidentally left someone out then send me a request xx
  • harlequin0318
    harlequin0318 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have an open diary. 23 years, I don't have much weight to lose per say, and I don't step on the scale much because I base my progress on pictures. I log diligently and lift heavy 6 days a week :)