whats the most disgusting thing you ever ate?

Options

Replies

• Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Guinness ... gues thats a drink... but still.. YUCK.:sick:

Hell yes! It tastes like soil... Also my birthday is St Patricks day, so guess what all the drinks being promoted are :(
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    OMG the Great Value Cottage Cheese!! I thought It was just the container I got, but it was gag reflex inducing! I thought i got an expired one. Glad to know it wasn't just me...

Just more confirmation of my decision to NOT buy food at Wal-Mart!!!

Their produce is hideous/half rotten, their bread is typically nearly stale...and their meat is overpriced for what you get. Evidently their own brands of things taste bad, too.
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure some of the women on this thread are lying through their teeth.

I'm looking at you Adini749 :angry:
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Dude juice from a dude that ate a lot of sour food. :sick:
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Vegemite...
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,835 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter.

wtf.jpg

This for me. Japanese food called Natto. Fermented Soy Beans

natto.jpg

Makes me puke a little in my mouth just thinking about it.
  • somanyrhoades
    somanyrhoades Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I accidentally ate a whole ball of wasabi... you know they ones they serve as a little side with sushi. Yeah, not paying attention, whole thing in my mouth.... seering pain... regurgitation... you get the idea.
  • HollisGrant
    HollisGrant Posts: 2,022 Member
    Options
    instant miso soup looks and tastes like whale vomit.

LOL.. I second that, but you can make a good version from scratch.

Oatmeal, the regular kind. Tastes like bookbinding paste.
  • purplepiggy1
    Options
    goji berries--I don't think I would say disgusting but just taste bizzare to me, very strange after taste (and I loove dried fruit on a whole)
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Anything that tastes like licorice will start me gagging.
  • m0jk
    m0jk Posts: 133
    Options
    wasabi sauce/paste/green mush vomit in a tube :sick:
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    shiritaki noodles... they smell gross until you rinse them, and end up just weird.

.... I just realized I have an unopened bag of shirataki noodles in my fridge. I never tried them out of fear, even after purchasing them. I wonder if they've become sentient by now.

:indifferent:
  • kay1977newme
    kay1977newme Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    my nairns gluten fre porridge this morning ewwww it made my mouth go all funny tasted like chemical!
  • babyluthi
    babyluthi Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    whats the most disgusting thing you've eaten while on your life style change? Me just now great value cottage cheese. i love cottage cheese but this brand is yuck!!!!!

I had boiled celery with my tea tonight. I DO NOT recommend this AT ALL!
  • MrsGraves1987
    MrsGraves1987 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Coriander, Olives and Slim fast Shakes. (Not all together, although that would most definitely make me VOM)
  • babyluthi
    babyluthi Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Squirrel brains (I some how doubt other varieties taste any better)
    Beef Liver
    Beef Testicles
    Lutefisk (*gags*)

I'm pretty adventurous as far as being willing to try anything, I've eaten just about every edible wild mushroom in the area and there are a few that aren't so tasty... I've eaten most things that crawl, swim, or fly that you can legally eat (even those they advise against like groundhog) at some point or another. So far i've only really come on a few things I wouldn't be willing to try and the dead top of that list is:

Human Placenta

No. Just no. I refuse to even entertain the thought.

LOL! Aw c'mon you know you want to;)
  • beth_se
    beth_se Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Anchovies. Worst thing is when your at a friends and they order anchovies on the pizza, your unaware of the fact and you dont want to seem rude and your only option is to swallow... sick
  • diaryofaskinnygirl
    Options
    Shirataki Miracle Noodles, Walden Farm Caramel Dip
  • xX_PhoenixRising_Xx
    xX_PhoenixRising_Xx Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I tried these 'super low carb noodles' that had the texture of rubber bands... And I can't get used to artificial sweetener, the aftertaste is foul. I'd prefer not to have something sweetened than to eat that.
  • anne2605
    anne2605 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Recently getting into dried fruit etc and I bought a packet of soft plums (not fresh) the other week. They were disgusting! Like munching on a dead slug. Dried figs aren't much better.