Any mothers in their 30's trying to get in shape?

Options

Replies

• prlow
    prlow Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 33 with 3 boys 8, 5 & 2. I've been trying to lose the weight from my last baby but my weight keeps fluctuating. I'm looking for motivation and a buddy to hold me accountable as well. I'm not new to MFP but I need to keep on it. Anyone who would like to add me please feel free.
  • Queenofthezoo
    Queenofthezoo Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am 33, a SAHM to six children ages ranging from 3-11. I was a daily consistent logger, but have not been doing well since summer has begun.
    I am in school full time over the summer, and have kids in tennis, soccer, and baseball.
  • Cheeky_0102
    Cheeky_0102 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I'm 33 with 3 boys, ages 12, 10 and 11 months! I'm not TRYING to get back in shape, i AM getting in shape!

10 lbs from my goal, lots of fitness to go. I am running - hope to do a 5 k in october. I'm riding a bike - will do a 200km ride in september. I'm hoping to start swimming in the fall, maybe take the three into a mini triathalon next year? who knows.

I try to eat pretty well, but right now money is tight... I am lucky to be an awesome cook, so we will never starve (thanks mom!)

Feel free to add me, I'm not terribly exciting, but this is a habit for me now (4 months in - steady weight loss)

I'm bouncing around the same weight right now, which is fine because my fitness is increasing, and I'm not being super wonderful about food - summer is hard

see you on the forums!
  • Iron_Stephanie
    Iron_Stephanie Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Mother to 4. I love to lift weights, and have been on mfp almost a year:wink:
  • harleykat64
    Options
    30 in September, 4 kiddos ( 8,4,2,4mo) and about to inherit two step kids from the soon to be hubby. Ticker is wrong actually down 64lbs since I started this journey :) Feel free to add me!
  • Cwelch7380
    Cwelch7380 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mommy here with 1 soon to be 7 year old boy and 2 year old b/g twins. Such a handful!
  • amlygo
    amlygo Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Soon to be 38 mom of 3- 9 and 7 year old girls, and a 4 year old boy. Started here almost a month ago and trying to lose about 50 lbs. I log my food daily and love to chat with others. Feel free to add me!
  • jcdeboer
    jcdeboer Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm a 30-yr-old working mom with a 2-yr-old son.
  • kitka82
    kitka82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I'm a 30 year old mother of two - ages 6 & 5. I lost 60 pounds a few years ago, and am now working on 35 more. Once I reach my goal we may try for number 3... maybe lol. :) Add me, my diary is open.

And there is an MFP group called "Moms on a Mission." Check em out.
  • cwilliams080676
    cwilliams080676 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Me i am 2 yrs in my journey i am a mom to 7 ages 2 to 14 i love to add more mom pals
  • lyndabyh
    lyndabyh Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    38 year old mom of 3 boys 19, 15 and 13. Lots of testosterone in our house...lo.l Looking to lose that last 15 been here since Sept and lost iinches but not to much weight, did lose 25 on WW 3 years ago.
  • jilloldehoeft
    jilloldehoeft Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes! Am 36 with a 10 year old and a 5 year old. I have an open diary! You can add me.
    jilloldehoeft
  • jwallace473
    Options
    Hi! I'm 39-still in the 30's......I have 4 children 21, 20, and 8 year old twins. I am trying to lose around 20lbs and struggling. I also need motivation!!! Add me if you like.
  • alyssafink676
    Options
    Hi, I just turned 37. I have a 15 year old, 12 year old and a 7 year old. I have baby weight from all 3 that I am trying to loose! I am wanting to loose about 40 pounds. I have lost 5.5 so far! Onto a good start. We can motivate each other!
  • tazzy2805
    tazzy2805 Posts: 25
    Options
    33 2 pests add me my diary open so everyone can see my failing at this ;(
  • LindsayLL30
    LindsayLL30 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Yep I'm 31 with 2 kids 8 and 10 anyone with similar goals feel free to add me!
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    I'm 31 and have a 4 year old daughter. Feel free to add me!
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    31 year old mother, an 11 year old daughter, 13 year old stepdaughter and 6 year old step son.....looking to get ripped. :smokin:
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    Im 34. 2 Kids 13 YO Boy and 7 YO girl. Open Diary.
  • Dora1201
    Dora1201 Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm 36 with 2 kids ages 5yrs and 2yrs. Never had a weight problem until I hit 35. Is that normal?