Any mothers in their 30's trying to get in shape?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• amlygo
    amlygo Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    38 year old mom of 3- 10, 8 and 4. Feel free to add me!
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    36, mother to an 18 yr old boy and 11 year old girl. Currently trying to lose at least 50 and preferably 60 pounds. 17 down so far.
  • elis_mama
    elis_mama Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!! I'm 35 with an almost 3 year old little boy.....
  • sweetysmum
    sweetysmum Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Mum to 2, youngest is 4, fell free to add me anyone :smile:
  • cutmesumslack
    cutmesumslack Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    36 4 kids 17,9,7,&5 50lb loss in the works love motivation hope to inspire others
  • BrookeJenee79
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm Brooke and I'm 34 looking for some major support and motivation on how I can lose this horrible belly fat that hangs. It makes me so insecure and I feel like I won't be able to make it smaller. Help!! Please!! I have been on the atkins diet more for over a year. The first four to five months I lost 60 lbs. Around Christmas time last year I gained 15-20 back but since then I have lost 33lbs. I thought after losing 76 lbs that I would be happy..... I'm miserable. My goal is another 35-45 lbs and that is it but I'm scared that my belly will be hanging to the floor ;) thank you for taking the time to read a quick blurb about me!
    Brooke
  • SeaTurtleJenni
    SeaTurtleJenni Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Fell free to add me. I am 38 with 3 kids, ages 15, 13, and 9. I have 30 pounds to lose. I have a pretty fast metabolism and I like healthy food, although my diary doesn't look like it today. I'm working on becoming more active.
  • cocoagirl75
    Options
    Hello everyone, I am 38 with 2 children ages 17 and 16. I'm pretty new on my journey and am looking for all of the help and support I can get! I truly want to lose some weight, but most importantly live a much healthier lifestyle. Please feel free to add me.
  • KRB28
    KRB28 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'm a 30 year old SAHM to 2 boys aged 2.5 years and 6 months :)