62 LBS Lost-Love of Fitness Found (pics-before and current)

Options
Keladelphia
Keladelphia Posts: 820 Member
edited July 2015 in Success Stories

62 LBS Lost-Love of Fitness Found (pics-before and current)

In ten days I’ll be hitting my one year streak anniversary on MFP. I wanted to post some before and after pics from this past year to celebrate since so many of your success stories really helped me to get started. I have been so inspired by all of you! While I may not post on the forums much I’ve creeped them quietly almost every day for a long time and I’m so grateful for everyone’s contributions whether I agree with them or not. I’ve picked up some great information and tips, learned what information to ignore and been inspired to research as much about nutrition and fitness for myself as possible. Learning about nutrition and fitness (and doing it obviously) is honestly one of my favorite things now. I lost 62 Pounds mostly during the first 9 months of the year; while I might want to lose 5 or so more my focus now (and for the past few months) is on recomp and getting as strong as possible. I could honestly care less what the scale says, I finally love my body not for the way it looks but for the things it can do which is the absolute best feeling in the world. What a year it’s been! I didn’t want to make this too long but if I can answer any questions or help anyone in any way I’m more than happy to. Anyone can do this it just takes the motivation and commitment to be a healthier you.

Also, thank you so much to my sister @Krock83, you are the reason I found my passion for heavy lifting and the thing that kept me logging into MFP in the beginning. Thanks to all of my other MFP friends too! You guys keep this place interesting :)

Before and After Weight loss pics

qwjr3ne1okru.jpg

A few current muscle progress pics

rmqvycd1x70x.jpg

Replies

• GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,051 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    You are constantly amazing KA! There are few people who work nearly as hard as you do. Easily one of the top three things to ever come out of Philly
  • heyfelli
    heyfelli Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    U are pretty amazing!! Such an inspiration!!
  • northdog
    northdog Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Wow- you look great!
  • shanteel612
    shanteel612 Posts: 434 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    You look awesome. And I know this is not about your hair but it looks great also.
  • sammyantics
    sammyantics Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    wow! amazing! congrats on all your success
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Awesome, you obviously work super hard. Well deserved!
  • Keladelphia
    Options
    Thanks everyone :)
  • Heavybetty
    Heavybetty Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    WOw.....what was your starting weight?
  • swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Wow. Thanks for sharing. Same here. I am really inspired by the success stories on this forum.
  • Keladelphia
    Options
    I started at 200 LBS
  • believeinme0430
    believeinme0430 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Your transformation in amazing!! Killer job!!!
  • Rudenurse88
    Rudenurse88 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanksyou for sharing . You look great. I love your arms, definitely an area I'm working on.
  • Beavvv
    Beavvv Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Inspiring!!!
  • meddaugh48
    meddaugh48 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations on all the hard work.
  • Monamit
    Monamit Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Success stories keep me keeping on as well ! What is your height ?
  • blb85
    blb85 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!!! You look awesome girl! If you don't mind me asking, what was a typical day/week like for you food wise and working-out?
  • Keladelphia
    Options
    I'm 5'6
  • eyeofnewt555
    eyeofnewt555 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Incredible! You're muscles are amazing! I wanna be that ripped. Congrats!
  • kangaroux92
    kangaroux92 Posts: 188 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    how much do you weigh now? im 5' 5" and am about 158/160 now i wan to be a fit 140 and am now starting to do more weight training with my friend who has also lost 30 pounds and really into it. so far ive lost about 25 pounds in alittle less than a year so much slower than you did.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!