62 LBS Lost-Love of Fitness Found (pics-before and current)

Options

Replies

• healtheehappee
    healtheehappee Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Can definitely see all the hard work. Thanks for being an inspiration and sharing your story!
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    Whoa! You look fantastic! Such an inspiration!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Excellent work!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • R1otgirl
    R1otgirl Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • lwebsmfp
    lwebsmfp Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    You're hard work has paid off and you look amazing! Congrats to you on your success!
  • Desert_flower3
    Desert_flower3 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    wow love ur body.... actually jealous!!
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    You're awesome results tell me I need to change things up a bit. I'm 5' 8", and 137 lbs. I think I'm what some might describe as "skinny fat". I need to get toned like you!
    Amazing job!!
  • craigheon
    craigheon Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    There are a ton of Crossfit haters out there, but the fact of the matter is, it works. You are proof, as well as so many others! Congrats on your transformation!
  • Nataliegetfit
    Nataliegetfit Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    wow, you look amazing.
  • Trinaw
    Trinaw Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK SOOOOOOOOO good. Def an insipration thanks for sharing!
  • lavenderannie
    lavenderannie Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Well done, you're so inspirational!
  • stardavis1
    stardavis1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Omg amazing work!!
  • jkehler47
    jkehler47 Posts: 5 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    This totally has me inspired! I started out at the same starting weight and am down 12 lbs. Looking at your pics and knowing that could be me is so motivating! Great work :smiley:
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Just beautiful
  • Keladelphia
    Keladelphia Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Finally my 1 year anniversary today! Thank you all so much for your kind words on this thread :)
  • hearthwood
    hearthwood Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Great Job--Congratulations you look fantastic!
  • ks_mommaof5
    ks_mommaof5 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Oh.my.gosh. Congratulations on your amazing results - you are absolutely radiant!!!! Thank you for sharing the details of your lifting program ... I powerlifted as a teenager and have been reluctant to go back to lifting now for fear of bulking up at my current size. Based on your results, though, I'm going to give it a go and see how it works for a month. Again, congratulations and thank you for sharing!! :)
  • Dziasmith
    Dziasmith Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Your transformation is amazing! How long have you been lifting heavy? I've been checking out Stronglifts.
  • Keladelphia
    Keladelphia Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Dziasmith wrote: »
    Your transformation is amazing! How long have you been lifting heavy? I've been checking out Stronglifts.

Thank you! I've been lifting heavy for a year (though the weights I started at could hardly count as heavy ha-ha). I started lifting the same day I comitted to logging my calories on MFP. Stronglifts is a great place to start.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!