5'2" 1200 cal looking for friends for weight loss support

Options
Hi All, please add me as a friend if you are interesting in sharing diaries, and motivating each other. SW: 133 CW: 121 GW: 113

Replies

• petitehealth
    petitehealth Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I will return the favor with support!
  • caymans1029
    caymans1029 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 5' tall. SW 133, CW 117, goal weight changed from 113 to
    115. It just seemed more realistic. It has been a struggle to figure out what works, but it just gets easier now. I feel great!
  • petitehealth
    Options
    Hi. I'm 5' tall. SW 133, CW 117, goal weight changed from 113 to
    115. It just seemed more realistic. It has been a struggle to figure out what works, but it just gets easier now. I feel great!

Yes I understand. My "mini" goal is 118 and if I plateau or start to struggle there, I plan to stop focusing on weight loss and switch my focus to muscle gains
  • avrae06
    avrae06 Posts: 19 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I'm also 5'2 and working with 1200 calories. I just started back up a few days ago and trying to stay motivated. I'm 121lbs and want to get back to 112lbs.
  • petitehealth
    Options
    avrae06 wrote: »
    I'm also 5'2 and working with 1200 calories. I just started back up a few days ago and trying to stay motivated. I'm 121lbs and want to get back to 112lbs.

Do you get hungry during the day? Any tricks that work for you?
  • seekingbetterme
    seekingbetterme Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and eating 1200!
  • ColoradoLivingg
    ColoradoLivingg Posts: 17 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I'm 5'3" but my starting weight is much higher but I'm still right around that range for calorie goals. I would still definitely like to become friends with you all for support :)
  • petitehealth
    Options
    Do you all weight out/measure your food? What's working well for you?
  • Jiveli85
    Jiveli85 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    5'3 went from 145 to 116. Eating 1200 calories. I find that high protein foods keep me fuller longer.
  • paulinapink2
    paulinapink2 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'2 also working with 1200 calories, sw 180 cw 160 gw#1 140 gw#2 125

I'll add you, anyone else add me in looking for friends to motivate each other
  • Mabv812
    Mabv812 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    5'2 and trying to stay around 1200. I still haven't lost baby weight from 21 months ago! Sigh. Starting 138 goal 120. Add me!
  • seekingbetterme
    seekingbetterme Posts: 39 Member
    Options

I weigh out pretty much everything. At first I was just logging estimates, but I find that I get better results when I weigh everything! The food scale I bought was only like $10 on Amazon so I think it was totally worth it. You don't need a fancy $50 scale for sure!
  • franceslinton
    franceslinton Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 eating 1230/day. I'm working on my last 10 lbs of baby weight. I have 5 kids and when I get to my goal, I'll be at my "before I had any kids weight"! I've never been thin, but a healthy curvy figure. My goal is 155,which is what I weighed when I was 18....sooo 17 yrs ago. Thankfully my husband likes a little meat on my bones, because I'm not interested in getting lower than 150-155, lol!
  • petitehealth
    Options

I weigh out pretty much everything. At first I was just logging estimates, but I find that I get better results when I weigh everything! The food scale I bought was only like $10 on Amazon so I think it was totally worth it. You don't need a fancy $50 scale for sure!

Yes, me too! I need to order a second scale from Amazon for my desk. People think I'm OCD for my food weighing and logging but it actually works! I notice that when I eyeball a measurement (like scoop it into a bowl to weigh it) i am really good now but i still have to use the scale to be sure!
  • CMW0929
    CMW0929 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good Morning..
    I am 5'0 and 138lbs. In the perfect world with out lifes distractions and being tired all the time I'd like to be at 125 but, really I would be happy with anything under 130. This week I have incorporated more veggies in my diet and have reduced the amount of sugar that I am eating however, I just can't get motivated to excersise. I have also been thinking about buying a food scale, is it really worth it? Any suggestions?
  • clh72569
    clh72569 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I am 4'11" 53 year old lady. SW 150 I am now 112 with a goal of 105. I am on 1200 cals. Food scale definitely helps. I decreased carb intake and increased protein; that helps with hunger.
  • gypsyish
    gypsyish Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    5'2" also on 1200 a day. High weight was 158, down to 123 now. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • amy102875
    amy102875 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" on 1200 a day as well. CW 148.6, GW 136.4 (maybe 125 after that, I like my curves so we'll see), SW: 204. Feel free to add me.
  • PandoraGreen721
    PandoraGreen721 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    5'1" also doing 1200. I'm almost to maintenance at 125. I have a more athletic build with curves...so I'm stopping there I think.
  • marcae70
    marcae70 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    CMW0929 wrote: »
    Good Morning..
    I am 5'0 and 138lbs. In the perfect world with out lifes distractions and being tired all the time I'd like to be at 125 but, really I would be happy with anything under 130. This week I have incorporated more veggies in my diet and have reduced the amount of sugar that I am eating however, I just can't get motivated to exercise. I have also been thinking about buying a food scale, is it really worth it? Any suggestions?

They have cheap ones on Amazon.com!