Prison!

Options
itshannahlol
itshannahlol Posts: 57 Member
edited July 2015 in Chit-Chat
The person above you is in prison, what is it for?!

Replies

• zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    ^flirted her way out of paying a rightfully given ticket.
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    Options
    Pyramid scheme.
  • MShayne2414
    MShayne2414 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    3RD Degree Burglary & Lewd conduct----burglarized a D i L D O manufacturing plant...the police caught him 5 miles down the road with his pants down. A 12" black one in the dome and a 14 incher in the Ol poop shoot...the temptation got the best of him. :D

Jk bud!! But....seriously though :D
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Was supposed to be my getaway driver, but his mom wouldn't let him leave the house. He pushed her down the stairs but it didn't finish the job so she pressed charges.

Also I wasn't super impressed with the 14 inch, needs more girth I think. :D
  • MShayne2414
    Options
    Was supposed to be my getaway driver, but his mom wouldn't let him leave the house. He pushed her down the stairs but it didn't finish the job so she pressed charges.

Also I wasn't super impressed with the 14 inch, needs more girth I think. :D

Bwhahahahahaha!!! Yes!!! Love someone with a sense of humor! Lol :D

Your second stint in prison is cause:

You always wanted a real life "Jack in a Box," so you went to local circus. After the show, you kidnapped one of the clowns and kept him in your trunk tied up. Each time you would open your trunk he would raise his head up as if he wanted out, you would therefore, hit him over the head with one of your many large D i L D O S and close the trunk. You were charged with: assault & battery/ kidnapping lol
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    Public nudity, not just once, but 50 times!
  • Bakins929
    Bakins929 Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    Went to mental wing of prison for running a D i L D O obsession website.
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Options
    Was caught trying to commit insurance fraud. He insured his neighbors house in his name and tried to start a fire with his neighbor inside. The weird lady who is always watching the neighborhood from her window saw the whole thing and reported it.
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    beastiality towards ducks.
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Options
    The Bruce Jenner/Kendall Jenner thing gave her the idea to "sex change" her old boyfriends. She was caught when she posted the before and after pictures on facebook. Only 2 of them survived.
  • MShayne2414
    Options
    @Spnneil06 was arrested today after a high speed chase with police. She is charged with Grand Theft Auto, Eluding Police & Wreckless Driving.

She reportedly stole a 1994 White Ford Bronco from a nearby used dealership.

When arrested the only comment she made was, "FREE O. J!!"
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Options
    @MShayne2414 is back in prison after escaping. He tunneled out and went through the sewers, a week later with a state-wide manhunt in effect he was caught spraypainting the walls of the prison with things like "Suck it warden" and "They can never take my freedom."
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,773 Member
    Options
    assaulting farm animals
  • hornseyme
    hornseyme Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Sodomy
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Options
    Was caught naked in that position trying to give himself autofilatio in front of a kindergarten.
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    Failure to pay a speeding ticket
  • softblondechick
    softblondechick Posts: 1,276 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Stealing candy from a baby. He had been doing LCHF, saw the candy, had a "sugar crave", and ripped the sucker right out of the baby's mouth.

It was a toss up...prison or mental institution. Prison won, as the mental institution felt the other patients would be unsafe.
  • blueyellowhorse
    blueyellowhorse Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    killed a black cat because the cat gave her bad luck, she wanted revenge.
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Started a high speed pursuit after cutting off a cop. The chase lasted 9 hours and went across 3 states. She was finally caught when she got out of her car stripped naked and ran into a 7-11 where she tried to take the person behind the counter hostage. When asked why she did it her response was, "I just wanted to be on T.V."