Options

Replies

• positivechic1978
    Options
    sugar, bread, pretty much all carbs
  • WanderingPomme
    WanderingPomme Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    BREAD! Any kind of bread! Pastries! I can eat a whole loaf of banana bread in one sitting!
  • BeccaBollons
    BeccaBollons Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Tomatoes and oranges. So hard to avoid both all the time, yet they trigget painful embarassing cystic acne :(

Edit *trigger
  • Caffeinated drinks,sugar,laziness...
  • avemaryama
    avemaryama Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Snacking, I don't eat full meals. I'm constantly grazing. It doesn't really matter that what I'm eating is essentially good stuff. It's more than I need.
    I need to get the 12lbs off, but my horrible eating habits are harder to kick than I thought. I hate that it is.
  • BlueLilOwl
    BlueLilOwl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm lazy, well more so unmotivated due to depression but yeah, hella lazy. I am going to change though.
  • KCollynsSargent
    KCollynsSargent Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Cookies, brownies, and wine. Not in any particular order. I have had to purge all from my home in hopes that the cravings don't convince me to take that 10 mile drive to the store to purchase them. I am thankful that I know that eating just one will trigger a binge and the fact that stores around here close at 9:00pm. With this holiday season in full swing it has been quite an undertaking to politely decline offers of goodies and egg nog....oh lord, I forgot there was egg nog available. Anyway, I digress.
  • Jestinia
    Jestinia Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    Hating how much it costs to buy healthy food and how much I have to sacrifice out of the rest of my life to afford it. And I don't even eat organic!
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mss7fxt6Y51shunyao1_500.gif
  • 20Grit
    20Grit Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    PBR, Shiraz, Peanut butter & Syrup.
  • eledit
    Options
    Eating Disorder

+1
  • TemeraldMarie
    TemeraldMarie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Alcohol... then pretty much any salty/ greasy food afterwards. Pizza, bugers, top ramen, chips and dip. baked potato with chili and cheese and sour cream. fried chicken, french fries, tortillas with sour cream and salsa... uh what were we talking about?
  • Iconx15
    Options
    Food :,(
  • splitaces
    Options
    pain
  • Austinetc
    Austinetc Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Salt. Chips (the original kind), peanuts, popcorn. I cannot see a movie without a large tub. (Well, I could, but I don't want to. Willpower is everyone's true demon.)
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    Gene Simmons

2wf5wuo.gif
  • MetalPisces
    MetalPisces Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    stress eating!
  • kmlopez525
    Options
    Pastries, wine and chocolate...
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Name it and you take away its power over you...

Physical addiction.
    Being lost in age.
    Lacking interest and motivation
  • AllyCatXandi
    AllyCatXandi Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    binge-cycle.jpg