Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Calling all Freaks, Geeks, Dweebs and Nerds alike!

Options

Replies

• Magnustkn
    Magnustkn Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Oh you know just stuff.
  • Jonny15121983
    Jonny15121983 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Magnustkn wrote: »
    Expe what the front door????

It is a disarming spell :P
  • Jonny15121983
    Options
    HannaSusi wrote: »
    Maybe I'm not an adequate remote-whisperer. What do the people in your head talk about?

Remotes can sleep a lot, conserving power, try talking to it when you've been playing with his buttons.
  • Magnustkn
    Options
    Who is she trying to disarm? It better not be me!
  • Jonny15121983
    Options
    Well it is for making a wand fly out of the other persons hand so may well work on TV remotes too.
  • Magnustkn
    Options
    Why does this sound familiar?
  • Jonny15121983
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Harry Potter lol

I bought my Ex girlfriend a wand that you could use motion controls to make it work like a TV remote lol
  • Magnustkn
    Options
    Oh yeah. I think I might have seen that a couple times
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    xkitxkatxkaix Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I love how this turned into talking to inanimate objects from shouting your home town LMAO!!! Seriously this thread has my heart. <3<3<3 You guys are amazing.

I had to ask the TV remote where I was from as I had forgotten.

That happens to me a lot too. Except it's really only my coffee maker that replies to me these days. Maybe that's why I enjoy coffee so much.
  • Jonny15121983
    Options
    I love how this turned into talking to inanimate objects from shouting your home town LMAO!!! Seriously this thread has my heart. <3<3<3 You guys are amazing.

I had to ask the TV remote where I was from as I had forgotten.

That happens to me a lot too. Except it's really only my coffee maker that replies to me these days. Maybe that's why I enjoy coffee so much.

Coffee and a chat! What more can you ask from an inanimate object?
  • idrinkalotofwater
    idrinkalotofwater Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Cool wand remote thing. I want one
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    xkitxkatxkaix Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Maybe I'm not an adequate remote-whisperer. What do the people in your head talk about?

Remotes can sleep a lot, conserving power, try talking to it when you've been playing with his buttons.

Whoooaa!!! PG man, PG! Kids might see this! D:

LOL!!
  • Magnustkn
    Options
    My virgin eyes are burning
  • Jonny15121983
    Options
    Cool wand remote thing. I want one

Then you would either have to date me or go to the coolest site on the interwebs for shopping;

thinkgeek.com/product/cf9b/?pfm=Search&t=wand%20remote

• HannaSusi
    HannaSusi Posts: 857 Member
    Options

LOL!!

I didn't comment on it because every response I could think of was more or less filthy :smiley:
  • ryanflebbe
    ryanflebbe Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Harry Potter lol

I bought my Ex girlfriend a wand that you could use motion controls to make it work like a TV remote lol

What did throwing it do?
  • Stars2130
    Stars2130 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Been re-watching Supernatural again, on season 3 atm. Does anyone know if they added a new writer in at season three? There were always funny bits in the first two seasons but season 3 just gets hilarious. Like the rabbit foot episode where Sam gets the bad luck - "I lost my shoe :("

"I lost my shoe is" is the best ever. Not really sure if they added new writers or what, but I do know that Jensen Ackles (Dean) started directing a couple episodes here and there.

Ahhh that makes a lot of sense, there are often episodes with a really different vibe :) Finally Castielle is here <3 My favourite and most anticipated on the re-watch!
    Stars2130 wrote: »
    Been re-watching Supernatural again, on season 3 atm. Does anyone know if they added a new writer in at season three? There were always funny bits in the first two seasons but season 3 just gets hilarious. Like the rabbit foot episode where Sam gets the bad luck - "I lost my shoe :("

I love this show!!! I agree that the rabbits foot episode was hilarious! I am halfway through S5 and its great! Always remember to stay in the circle of salt!

:O This reads like it is your first time through? You are so lucky if it is, I always get jealous of people who get to watch my favourite shows as brand new haha That reminded my of that 'Ghost-Chasers' episode;

Dean: There's some salt in my duffle. Make a circle and get inside.
    Ed: Inside?
    Harry: That's stupid.
    Ed: Inside your duffle bag?
    Dean: In the salt, you idiots!

It is definitely my first time through the show
  • Jonny15121983
    Options

LOL!!

Good job I didn't suggest other things that you ladies might be able to expect from inanimate objects. Was a good choice to stick with just the coffee and chat.
  • Jonny15121983
    Options

LOL!!

I didn't comment on it because every response I could think of was more or less filthy :smiley:

I don't know, you ladies, here I am all innocent minded.
  • Jonny15121983
    Options
    ryanflebbe wrote: »
    Harry Potter lol

What did throwing it do?

That's a boomerang you are thinking of, wands are best held with a tight grip.