Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Calling all Freaks, Geeks, Dweebs and Nerds alike!

Options

Replies

• flinx1241
    flinx1241 Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    s0ej2inj3zzy.jpg

Finding space for all of the Graphic Novels and Trade Paperbacks that I picked up in the US... Had to start on another bookcase. Oh well, at least my boys will be well versed in the classics ;) Nothing beats a good education!
  • psucato
    psucato Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Battle bots I have been building sense i was 10. I dump way 2 much money into something im building to break but is so darn fun
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    xkitxkatxkaix Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    93lodbrzakol.jpg

sorting and making a deck.

Tonight I go out into irl but tomorrow we get to play d&d and Magic.

This so looks like my deck. (still learning how to play but it is so damn fun)
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    Options
    flinx1241 wrote: »
    s0ej2inj3zzy.jpg

Finding space for all of the Graphic Novels and Trade Paperbacks that I picked up in the US... Had to start on another bookcase. Oh well, at least my boys will be well versed in the classics ;) Nothing beats a good education!

This picture makes me drool. What an epic collection dude!
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    Options
    Muldactus wrote: »
    Time for a new one! I feel like stirring things up a bit.

Daredevil vs The Green Arrow. Who would win and why GO!

I've been trying to figure this out for 2 days now. I'm gonna go with Daredevil. GA can't hit what he can't see. DD can. :p

OH MY GOSH!!! Cackling!!!!
  • Jonny15121983
    Jonny15121983 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Been re-watching Supernatural again, on season 3 atm. Does anyone know if they added a new writer in at season three? There were always funny bits in the first two seasons but season 3 just gets hilarious. Like the rabbit foot episode where Sam gets the bad luck - "I lost my shoe :("
  • BenniBlanc0
    BenniBlanc0 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    evyig8g3x1e0.jpg
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    Options
    Been re-watching Supernatural again, on season 3 atm. Does anyone know if they added a new writer in at season three? There were always funny bits in the first two seasons but season 3 just gets hilarious. Like the rabbit foot episode where Sam gets the bad luck - "I lost my shoe :("

"I lost my shoe is" is the best ever. Not really sure if they added new writers or what, but I do know that Jensen Ackles (Dean) started directing a couple episodes here and there.
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    Options
    Going to the comic con in Austin 10/30. Ideas for costumes for two little first timers? (Ages 6 and 3)

I would like to match them, but I don't have to. :)

Not sure why but Adipose popped in my head for an idea. *shrug*
  • Ms_Sicilian
    Ms_Sicilian Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    KYLEE HERE AND SHE DOESNT KNOW WHERE THE CONVO IS :D
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    Options

LOL It's all good girl, it's usually never a steady stream of convo here. :smiley:
  • Ms_Sicilian
    Ms_Sicilian Posts: 531 Member
    Options

LOL It's all good girl, it's usually never a steady stream of convo here. :smiley:

Giiirrrrl I am so bored at work right now Fuuuu
  • Stars2130
    Stars2130 Posts: 101 Member
    Options

I love this show!!! I agree that the rabbits foot episode was hilarious! I am halfway through S5 and its great! Always remember to stay in the circle of salt!
  • Jonny15121983
    Jonny15121983 Posts: 573 Member
    Options

"I lost my shoe is" is the best ever. Not really sure if they added new writers or what, but I do know that Jensen Ackles (Dean) started directing a couple episodes here and there.

Ahhh that makes a lot of sense, there are often episodes with a really different vibe :) Finally Castielle is here <3 My favourite and most anticipated on the re-watch!
    Stars2130 wrote: »

I love this show!!! I agree that the rabbits foot episode was hilarious! I am halfway through S5 and its great! Always remember to stay in the circle of salt!

:O This reads like it is your first time through? You are so lucky if it is, I always get jealous of people who get to watch my favourite shows as brand new haha That reminded my of that 'Ghost-Chasers' episode;

Dean: There's some salt in my duffle. Make a circle and get inside.
    Ed: Inside?
    Harry: That's stupid.
    Ed: Inside your duffle bag?
    Dean: In the salt, you idiots!