Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Calling all Freaks, Geeks, Dweebs and Nerds alike!

Options

Replies

• HannaSusi
    HannaSusi Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'm sorry... I think I need more coffee. And chat.
  • Magnustkn
    Magnustkn Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Oh dude that be so cool
  • Jonny15121983
    Jonny15121983 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    HannaSusi wrote: »

I think KitKatKai can ask her machine to bring you some.
  • Stars2130
    Stars2130 Posts: 101 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Good morning all!!
  • ryanflebbe
    ryanflebbe Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    ryanflebbe wrote: »
    Harry Potter lol

I bought my Ex girlfriend a wand that you could use motion controls to make it work like a TV remote lol

What did throwing it do?

That's a boomerang you are thinking of, wands are best held with a tight grip.

No, I mean when she throws it at you on purpose. Can it sense who it has just hit and turn the tv to their favorite channel as compensation?
  • HannaSusi
    Options

I might be a bit far away even for the most durable electronics :disappointed: But maybe I'll go for a mighty quest and find some.

• mentemeccanica
    mentemeccanica Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Nerd/geek/freak/whatever reporting in.

Is forging a sword and a knife enough to be considered being one of the aforementioned categories?
  • HannaSusi
    Options
    Yes! Pictures?
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    xkitxkatxkaix Posts: 368 Member
    Options

I might be a bit far away even for the most durable electronics :disappointed: But maybe I'll go for a mighty quest and find some.

Don't worry girl I gotchu!!! *grabs rowboat* I'll be there in five!
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    Options
    Nerd/geek/freak/whatever reporting in.

Is forging a sword and a knife enough to be considered being one of the aforementioned categories?

PICTURES!! xD
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    Options
    Stars2130 wrote: »
    Good morning all!!

Good morning love! :)
  • HannaSusi
    Options

Don't worry girl I gotchu!!! *grabs rowboat* I'll be there in five!

Careful, I heard the krakens are mating around the waters of Norway at this time of the year. So you might want to bring a harpoon with you. And maybe 20 strong seamen.

• ryanflebbe
    ryanflebbe Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I got into cartoons because I had a kid. Not anime, just cartoons. I never watched them, then I was like, this is way better than "grown up" tv. He doesn't live with me anymore, but I still watch them. I'm about to watch Kora. I think both Avatar series' are awesome.
  • Magnustkn
    Magnustkn Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    The avatar series is *kitten* awesome!
  • Jonny15121983
    Jonny15121983 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Harry Potter lol

I bought my Ex girlfriend a wand that you could use motion controls to make it work like a TV remote lol

What did throwing it do?

No, I mean when she throws it at you on purpose. Can it sense who it has just hit and turn the tv to their favorite channel as compensation?

No, it isn't telepathic.

Oooh the quest sounds exciting, maybe travel to the mystical land of Starbucksia?

• HannaSusi
    Options
    Harry Potter lol

What did throwing it do?

No, it isn't telepathic.

Oooh the quest sounds exciting, maybe travel to the mystical land of Starbucksia?

Starbucksia has delicious natural resources, but the natives scare me :neutral:
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    Options
    It's all good guys! I'm a water bender so there's nothing to worry about. :D
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    Options
    I got into cartoons because I had a kid. Not anime, just cartoons. I never watched them, then I was like, this is way better than "grown up" tv. He doesn't live with me anymore, but I still watch them. I'm about to watch Kora. I think both Avatar series' are awesome.

*reads while ATLA plays in the background*
  • idrinkalotofwater
    idrinkalotofwater Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    We got a draw in the clan war because someone couldn't 3 star me but he did 2 star me so I don't know if I should be happy or disappointed