Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Calling all Freaks, Geeks, Dweebs and Nerds alike!

Options

Replies

• xkitxkatxkaix
    xkitxkatxkaix Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Alright everyone, let's do something fun. I want you lot to brag about your proudest nerdy moments this far in life!

Mine is one of my best friends asked me if I knew anything about pirates that would help him with his report for school.

He had to stop me numerous times so that he could keep up with his notes. ;)
  • Jonny15121983
    Jonny15121983 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I'm not really a proud of myself kind of a guy but looking forward to hearing everyones. Bet your friend loved you for that A* grade lol

On a completely unrelated note and just because;

i7rilgg4g3t4.png
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    Options
    I'm not really a proud of myself kind of a guy but looking forward to hearing everyones. Bet your friend loved you for that A* grade lol

i7rilgg4g3t4.png

^^^^ Seriously my favorite Cas scenario ever. Gahl I love him! ^_^
  • SeptemberSun_1333
    SeptemberSun_1333 Posts: 2,742 Member
    Options
    My favorite is when he yells *kitten* butt at Lucifer, lol
  • Tialuna18
    Tialuna18 Posts: 9,591 Member
    Options
    Back in high school. I decided to pick up my pokemon Emerald game again as I didn't finish beating it as a kid. (I got stuck at a path somewhere) and I ended up legitimately catching a Feebas. A pokmemon who only appeared in one area of water that was 500+ squares large and is set to only generate on 20 of the tiles of water. Raised it's beauty points and evolved it into a Milotic. SOOO MUCH WORK BUT SO WORTH IT <3
    \
    lol this will mean absolutely nothing to someone who doesn't play pokemanz...
    Milotic.png

• colleen_mairead_xo
    colleen_mairead_xo Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    j_bark wrote: »
    tumblr_mzovtjbotA1re74mto1_500.gif

This just made my friggin day! Lol!!

YESSSSSS! XD
  • Jonny15121983
    edited August 2015
    Options

i7rilgg4g3t4.png

^^^^ Seriously my favorite Cas scenario ever. Gahl I love him! ^_^

Hahaha Cas is the best, I just started a rewatch from season 1 episode 1, the wait for Cas is going to kill me lol
    My favorite is when he yells *kitten* butt at Lucifer, lol

Lol you know you are a true geek for supernatural when you start calling people *kitten* butt in real life xD

o5qb0vh5n5hp.jpg
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    8hjb8ta2f2ek.jpg
  • MissRose2005
    MissRose2005 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    4jhncpi9jidu.jpg
  • Jonny15121983
    Options
    Haha ahdorkable, that is awesome. New word for my vocabulary.
  • Jonny15121983
    Options
    Don't forget the Perseid meteor shower on the 13th (Thursday). If you are in the Northern hemisphere anyway, it will be a young moon (virtually no moon) making it extra special due to less light pollution. Should average over one 'shooting star' per minute and you want to be looking North East and nearly straight up :)
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    Options
    Haha ahdorkable, that is awesome. New word for my vocabulary.

Ahdorkable is in my daily vocab. ;)
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    Options
    Don't forget the Perseid meteor shower on the 13th (Thursday). If you are in the Northern hemisphere anyway, it will be a young moon (virtually no moon) making it extra special due to less light pollution. Should average over one 'shooting star' per minute and you want to be looking North East and nearly straight up :)

Probably a silly question, but will you be able to see it with the naked eye? If that's the case then I am so grabbing my SO to go stare at the pretty sky. :3
  • Jonny15121983
    Options

Probably a silly question, but will you be able to see it with the naked eye? If that's the case then I am so grabbing my SO to go stare at the pretty sky. :3

Absolutely, in fact anything else would probably be a hindrance as you would be focused in on too small a section and they move fast. That sounds like a perfect plan, you'll have a great time lying there dorking out together :) Try to get away from towns if you can, though you can see them from towns, just not as clearly or impressively. You'll want something to lie on and a pillow for your neck too!!

Pray for clear skies too!! Even if like me you aren't religious, it can't hurt to try lol
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    Options
    Muldactus wrote: »
    So I gotta ask.... for those into Harry Potter, do you prefer the books or the movies? Which one is your favorite book/movie - and is your movie favorite different from your book favorite?

Don't worry I haven't forgotten you!

That's a very tough question. Movie wise I absolutely adored the third installment much more than the others solely because I loved Alfonso Curaons vision for it. He brought out a lot of visual personality in the characters and it just came out so flawless in my eyes. Book wise it has to be the last book. I can't deny all those feels! If simple words on a page can pull a plethora of emotion from you like that then you have yourself a damn good book!

Who all here went to every premiere of the newest Potter movie? At the last one we snuck in banana bread and muffins which we never ate because we were way too into it. On top of that a random person started crying on my besties shoulder whimpering "Dobby". It was odd...
  • kaniob
    kaniob Posts: 363 Member
    Options

What about the southern hemisphere?
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    Options
    Alright folks, it's getting pretty dead around here so here's a really good question to spice things up a micro bit.

Which hero of yours do you want to physically look like?

My joke is I want to be strong like Moose from SPN.
    *if you understand this marry me nao*
  • KiltFuPanda
    KiltFuPanda Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't call him a hero, but Gregor "The Mountain" Clegane.