Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Calling all Freaks, Geeks, Dweebs and Nerds alike!

Options

Replies

• xkitxkatxkaix
    xkitxkatxkaix Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    ........ Beetlejuice. :x
  • Jonny15121983
    Jonny15121983 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    Beetlejuice (80s Tim Burton movie)

hopefully nobody says it a third time now...

Uh oh you quoted making it a third time eeek!

Guessing they remastered a hugh def version? Been loooooong time since I saw that!
  • Jonny15121983
    Options
    I remember the first horror film I ever watched was at the age of 7 - Aliens, yep nightmares for weeks hahaha I miss old movies, it wasn't about 'look how incredibly detailed and super scary this high def scary thing looks!', it was all about the... you'll have to help me with the right words here.... the 'feels', the atmosphere, the tension. It was often just as much about what you didn't see as what you did.

Same with video games, some of the best games I ever played were the old Resident Evils (Yes one growling sound had me frozen checking the 2 bullets I had left in my handgun :D ) and Condemned (Yes I was completely frozen when an empty wheelchair rolled across the end of the hallway).

So yeah, I really do, they might not have looked amazing compared to today but the way they had built up that tension inside you made them oh so much more believable and involving :)
  • Jonny15121983
    Options
    I remember the first horror film I ever watched was at the age of 7 - Aliens, yep nightmares for weeks hahaha I miss old movies, it wasn't about 'look how incredibly detailed and super scary this high def scary thing looks!', it was all about the... you'll have to help me with the right words here.... the 'feels', the atmosphere, the tension. It was often just as much about what you didn't see as what you did.

Same with video games, some of the best games I ever played were the old Resident Evils (Yes one growling sound had me frozen checking the 2 bullets I had left in my handgun :D ) and Condemned (Yes I was completely frozen when an empty wheelchair rolled across the end of the hallway).

So yeah, I really do, they might not have looked amazing compared to today but the way they had built up that tension inside you made them oh so much more believable and involving :)

never really thought of Aliens as horror. idk why not though.

edit: that's probably in my top three favorite movies anyway

Really? Scared the life out of me at that age hahaha
  • Jonny15121983
    Options
    Haha yeah that is very true, those really were some intense nightmares :D Ooooh damn yeah that is a tough one to watch at that age, probably worse as it is more based in reality too!
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    KceJgOF.png

RFhgR14.png
  • fitcurves6693
    fitcurves6693 Posts: 3,401 Member
    Options
    stick-figure-animated-gif.gif
  • Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Options
    Bought myself a BB-8 toy today. lol

anigif_enhanced-29530-1417192597-1.gif
  • fitcurves6693
    fitcurves6693 Posts: 3,401 Member
    Options
    funny-pictures-auto-demotivation-games-370290.jpeg
  • moribunny
    moribunny Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Love the outfits and the show itself! ^__^

• Couleesmi
    Couleesmi Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I really want to do cosplay sometime! It looks so cool and I've got a couple friends that'd do it with me! :D

Walked into a coffee shop and seen this.
    :3 lol
    a9dfyzvf3sdk.jpg
  • Jonny15121983
    Options
    funny-pictures-auto-demotivation-games-370290.jpeg

Hahaha that's brilliant!