Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Calling all Freaks, Geeks, Dweebs and Nerds alike!

Options

Replies

• shaypearl
    shaypearl Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    shaypearl wrote: »
    Spent hours watching Supernatural Gags on Youtube. Poor Micha, they give him such a hard time. I love those guys.

Are you friends with them on FB? Because hilarious.

No, I don't have Facebook. Now I wish I did. I can only imagine how funny they are.
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    Do. Not. Want.
    95eeabc0-a1a5-11e4-bcb5-174cb15ad03a_olivia-taylor.gif

who is this poor unfortunate soul being hugged by tswift?
  • lawsonsaysread
    lawsonsaysread Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You indicated that love of history qualifies one as a geek/nerd/dweeb. I am that guy.

My best Christmas present this year was the first volume of Winston Churchill's biography of his ancestor, the first Duke of Marlborough. It is 1000 pages for just the first volume. I almost squealed when I opened it. In fact, I would have squealed and hugged it had that not beneath my manly dignity. I condisered going to Barnes and Noble dressed as the Duke of Wellington the day that Roy Muir's Wellington hit the shelves last fall.
  • x311Tifa
    x311Tifa Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Anime is my life!!!

POTATO GIRL!!!!! (she deserves no other name because that one is just epic...)

And agreed. I have so many to catch up on/start.
  • lawsonsaysread
    lawsonsaysread Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    xkit, I am a hardcore fan of the Lord of the Rings (as most nerds are), Orson Scott Card's Enderverse, and all things Firefly.
  • iecreamheadaches
    iecreamheadaches Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    8co8e57uwcn8.jpg

qrq5y4izszyk.jpg

Harry Potter, Mario, The Walking Dead, World of Warcraft (<3), LOTR, been diving into Dr Who, Magic The Gathering, dabbled in Dungeons and Dragons for a bit, Hearthstone. Video Games in general, zombies, reading.
  • iecreamheadaches
    Options
    and my fav female char, the Banshee Queen, Lady Sylvanas Windrunner 9u1gc48uq95j.jpg
  • iecreamheadaches
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    8co8e57uwcn8.jpg

qrq5y4izszyk.jpg

Harry Potter, Mario, The Walking Dead, World of Warcraft (<3), LOTR, been diving into Dr Who, Magic The Gathering, dabbled in Dungeons and Dragons for a bit, Hearthstone. Video Games in general, zombies, reading.

Love the HP tattoo, I have a Deathly Hallows one, too :smiley:

Thankies ^_^ I intend on having an entire HP themed sleeved on that arm.
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    Options
    Any other "B-Movie" geeks out there?

sharknado__130803093919-e1375522806978.jpg