Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Calling all Freaks, Geeks, Dweebs and Nerds alike!

Options

Replies

• michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    Do. Not. Want.
    95eeabc0-a1a5-11e4-bcb5-174cb15ad03a_olivia-taylor.gif

who is this poor unfortunate soul being hugged by tswift?

Olivia Munn :lol:

really? i was wondering the same thing. she looks awful there.

haha and another view. She really be hatin' on Tay Tay.
    1289911_abraco-famosos-engracados.gif

she's jealous. but she truly looks bizarre there. i've never been a fan and feel confident she's going to ruin the next X-Men movie so i feel happiness at seeing her so disheveled.

Ugh I didn't know she was going to be in X-men -_- I don't exactly get the pull of her either.

yeah she's playing Psylocke. i'll give it to her she looks the part, but she's a horrible actress. and psylocke was always one of my favorites too. its as bad as when they cast megan fox as april in TMNT.

UGH that stinks! And Megan Fox as April was a freakin' shame :expressionless: I am excited for the 2nd one w/ Casey Jones. Had a crush on him when I was a kid. Not sure about Stephen Amell as him, though.
    <3<3
    search.jpg

Am I the only one who absolutely hates megan fox? I think she's a terrible actress... she only gets roles bc anything she's in will get a huge male audience bc she's like the hottest thing to walk the earth apparently lol I have no problem giving credit to gorgeous women but I do not think she is one of them lol
  • LHWhite903
    LHWhite903 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I drink a toast to you all! (Disclaimer: I did not make this pic, I just used it)

hjl2crfju34p.jpg
  • michaelafoor916
    Options
    Do. Not. Want.

she's jealous. but she truly looks bizarre there. i've never been a fan and feel confident she's going to ruin the next X-Men movie so i feel happiness at seeing her so disheveled.

Ugh I didn't know she was going to be in X-men -_- I don't exactly get the pull of her either.

yeah she's playing Psylocke. i'll give it to her she looks the part, but she's a horrible actress. and psylocke was always one of my favorites too. its as bad as when they cast megan fox as april in TMNT.

UGH that stinks! And Megan Fox as April was a freakin' shame :expressionless: I am excited for the 2nd one w/ Casey Jones. Had a crush on him when I was a kid. Not sure about Stephen Amell as him, though.
    <3<3
    search.jpg

Am I the only one who absolutely hates megan fox? I think she's a terrible actress... she only gets roles bc anything she's in will get a huge male audience bc she's like the hottest thing to walk the earth apparently lol I have no problem giving credit to gorgeous women but I do not think she is one of them lol
    Do. Not. Want.

<3<3
    search.jpg

i think she's attractive sure but she's not the hottest woman on earth or anything and i def can't buy her in roles that pretend to ignore her being attractive. like if she really WAS April from TMNT, there's no way the studio execs wouldn't have her on air 24/7/265 to boost ratings.

in real life, she looks like the type of chick you'd have to explain all your jokes to constantly.

She's really just something nice to look at. I'd prefer her in roles in which she wouldn't need to open her mouth. :lol:

its the same thing for me as Scarlett Johansen in the marvel movies. she's pretty but can't stand her as an actress and her roles are always just Scarlett Johansen in a costume, she never "becomes" a character for me. she's a Tom Waits fan and that's about all i can admire her for.

LMAO I definitely agree w/ this statement.

I saw parts of the Avengers and I'm not into the superhero movies too much but even I can agree she was a terrible actress in that movie
  • BigChangeNeeded
    BigChangeNeeded Posts: 671 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Did someone say Supernatural gifs?

tumblr_nd8snbpkz41rziwwco1_400.gif

Supernatural-gif-mouth-open.gif
  • angelamichelle_xo
    angelamichelle_xo Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    haaai thur.
  • angelamichelle_xo
    angelamichelle_xo Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    supernatural fan here too.
    me me meeee.
  • BigChangeNeeded
    BigChangeNeeded Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Y6dycLB.gif
  • sanfromny
    sanfromny Posts: 770 Member
    Options
  • michaelafoor916
    Options
    sanfromny wrote: »
    di0p4b1jn7su.jpg

I <3 Sheldon
  • sanfromny
    sanfromny Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    When you sing this all the time!
    sbqok3hgxcma.jpg
  • michaelafoor916
    Options
    sanfromny wrote: »
    When you sing this all the time!
    sbqok3hgxcma.jpg

or when your grandma sings this because she is the biggest big bang theory fan ever