Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Calling all Freaks, Geeks, Dweebs and Nerds alike!

Options

Replies

• xkitxkatxkaix
    xkitxkatxkaix Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Doctor Who fans-

who should play the next Doctor after Capaldi is done? (supposedly he's only doing one more season).

this guy gets my vote-

2j4yy4yq66ng.jpeg

Domnhall Gleeson ^

ever since I saw him in About Time I thought he'd be perfect for the role. plus he's done a lot of sci-fi based stuff already so I'd guess he's a fan of the genre (Star Wars, Ex Machina, the Harry Potter movies, Dredd, Black Mirror).

he's younger, which I bet they want to go back to after Capaldi finishes up his run, and plus the Doctor would finally be able to be a ginger.

^^^ I could absolutely get behind this. I just saw him on Ex Machina and I thought it was wonderful! I've developed quite a love for Black Mirror as well. It's just so off the wall and deeply thought provoking, not much out there like it. At least that I'm aware of.
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    xkitxkatxkaix Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Sooooo I just discovered that not only is David Tennant going to be in my home town literally within a few short weeks for Comic Con...

but so is Billie Piper.....

along with Matt Smith.....

I'm pretty sure the whole town is going to explode along with my ovaries. (x_x)
  • pichiPurinsesu
    pichiPurinsesu Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    i wouldn't be so bothered about Billie Piper but Matt Smith and David Tennant would be awesome hah.
  • galabrielle98
    galabrielle98 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Sooooo I just discovered that not only is David Tennant going to be in my home town literally within a few short weeks for Comic Con...

So jealous! The actress of Amy ( I forget her name) is coming to Boston Comic Con this year and I think I will actually be able to go. Time to start planning my costume!!!
  • Tialuna18
    Tialuna18 Posts: 9,592 Member
    Options

So jealous! The actress of Amy ( I forget her name) is coming to Boston Comic Con this year and I think I will actually be able to go. Time to start planning my costume!!!

Watch out for Karen Gillan she has a reputation of cancelling a day before the convention :(
  • Tialuna18
    Options
    XD I knew you'd enjoy that
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    Options
    3POtveC.jpg
  • fitcurves6693
    fitcurves6693 Posts: 3,401 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    33dc1102e306f15212bdd8c993937951.jpg

HAHA!
  • emcintosh_iii
    emcintosh_iii Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I hardcore fan over comics and anime! I would consider myself an elf but I gotta draw a line somewhere right? Haha!
  • Erephyre
    Erephyre Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Definitely a huge anime fan. Yu-Yu-Hakusho, Boogiepop, Fullmetal Alchemist, DBZ, etc... Anything Ghibli. Love manga, although I've only read 4 so far of the Hellsing series. I guess I'm also one of the few that couldn't get into Dr. Who, but maybe I didn't give it enough of a chance. Now the Twilight Zone/X-Files, I'll watch the *kitten* out of that. :D I don't know what counts for the freak category, other than I like horror movies and John Waters films, haha.

Anime-Meme-02.jpg
  • celadontea
    celadontea Posts: 335 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Hello... first of all I'm a total book worm. Then my other hobby is playing video games. I was playing 100 hours a week before I decided I would spend some of that time being active. My favorite is Final Fantasy 11 & 14.

I'm geeky for.... harry potter, Zelda, FF, ohh and a big LOTR fan.
  • rosecropper
    rosecropper Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    76onpg929uo5.jpeg
  • fitcurves6693
    fitcurves6693 Posts: 3,401 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • thehexenbiest
    thehexenbiest Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Okay, okay, the past few weeks have turned me into pure and utter Gotham trash. Anyone with me?
  • bluebkoda
    bluebkoda Posts: 326 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    b4z1pjgn9l9i.jpg

I identified SO much with Lily from Princess Diaries
    lily.jpg 269.7K
  • Tialuna18
    Options
    They confirmed a 3rd installment of Princess Diaries : O
  • fitcurves6693