Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Calling all Freaks, Geeks, Dweebs and Nerds alike!

Options

Replies

• Lesley1126
    Lesley1126 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I feel like I've found my home! :smiley:

qvibdlocfb35.jpg
  • Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    b7752b61be628343639ef13bab75426a.jpg
  • obxsrfrgrl
    obxsrfrgrl Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Did someone say Zombies?

I'll match your Zombies and raise you...
    04atvhuw3ogg.jpg

Zombie Minions!
  • Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    a2104b620b2cc6f25fe717b9bdf15d55.jpg
  • Splenda_Daddy
    Splenda_Daddy Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hi....

I'm here..
  • WebFootFreak
    WebFootFreak Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I missed TWD Sunday... I'm crossing my fingers that I can find the time to watch both next week...

jz82ne87002y.jpg
  • Tialuna18
    Tialuna18 Posts: 9,592 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
  • Tialuna18
    Options
    for @kace_kay
    12814478_1183831424983092_7434807797123902128_n.jpg?oh=9a3f4c7c97e22d8076c05f13af0c122f&oe=575B854B
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    Options
    I'm probably the only nerd alive who doesn't like Dr. Who.
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    It's just a bit too goofy for me - I'm more of a hard-line sci-fi fan. I like serious plots with mind-bending storylines, rather than slapstick stuff like what I've seen of Dr. Who. That's not to say it's a bad show - it's just not my thing.
  • Tialuna18
    edited March 2016
    Options
    It's just a bit too goofy for me - I'm more of a hard-line sci-fi fan. I like serious plots with mind-bending storylines, rather than slapstick stuff like what I've seen of Dr. Who. That's not to say it's a bad show - it's just not my thing.

Hey thats cool :) I cant enjoy Star Wars or Comic books. Doesn't mean I'm not a geek.
  • Anthonysd92
    Anthonysd92 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    tumblr_me7qqkbjDa1rpgspdo1_500.jpg
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    Tialuna18 wrote: »

Hey thats cool :) I cant enjoy Star Wars or Comic books. Doesn't mean I'm not a geek.

Thanks :smile: I've definitely gotten a lot of flak from people I know IRL for not liking Dr. Who. I'll take something like The Prestige or Primer over Dr. Who any day, though.
  • Tialuna18
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Tialuna18 wrote: »

Thanks :smile: I've definitely gotten a lot of flak from people I know IRL for not liking Dr. Who. I'll take something like The Prestige or Primer over Dr. Who any day, though.

When people think you have to like ALL THE THINGS to be a geek..I just laugh at them cause even liking one thing that would be deemed "nerdy" 10 years ago would've been considered a "bad thing" its just cause now its "cool" to be a geek. : P you do you mate~
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mzovtjbotA1re74mto1_500.gif
  • Tialuna18
    Options
    tumblr_mlasniwk5j1rv1ocao1_500.jpg

Playing the newest Fire emblem game like...
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    xkitxkatxkaix Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I'm a YouTube geek.

I share this love of the youtubes with you. Who are your go-to peeps to watch? :)

Dan and Phil, pewdiepie, jacksepticeye

Absolutely adore jack, I've seen a little of pewds and I'm probably the only person in this world who finds him annoying, I'll have to check out Dan and Phile though. :)
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    xkitxkatxkaix Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    You indicated that love of history qualifies one as a geek/nerd/dweeb. I am that guy.

My best Christmas present this year was the first volume of Winston Churchill's biography of his ancestor, the first Duke of Marlborough. It is 1000 pages for just the first volume. I almost squealed when I opened it. In fact, I would have squealed and hugged it had that not beneath my manly dignity. I condisered going to Barnes and Noble dressed as the Duke of Wellington the day that Roy Muir's Wellington hit the shelves last fall.

I am always pro Cosplaying. lol! That is awesome stuff though! How on earth do you get your hands on that type of literature though? I mean that has to be incredibly hard to find! Or maybe it's amazingly easy and I'm just being aloof lol!
    I'm very into the history that they don't want to teach you about in school, you know, the nightmare inducing stuff. Apparently I'm demented. D: lol