Calling all Freaks, Geeks, Dweebs and Nerds alike!

Options

Replies

• graciehopeg
    graciehopeg Posts: 34 Member
    Options
  • graciehopeg
    graciehopeg Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm a YouTube geek.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I just got Apple TV instead of paying for cable
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    We've been sitting here listening to creepypastas while dinking around online ever since getting back fro the gym. XD
  • Zellyrus
    Zellyrus Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Aww, look I found my happy place.

o0bzutle4ad3.gif
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    xkitxkatxkaix Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I'm a YouTube geek.

I share this love of the youtubes with you. Who are your go-to peeps to watch? :)
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    Options
    Completely late on this and totally missed the marathon. The last time that I had a HP marathon I made it into a party with my friends and made butter beer pumpkin juice (which turned out horrible so we turned it into a ice cream topping) and a few other foodie goodies from the books. Plus a wrote down every single spell plus the definition on cards and hung them from my ceiling. Kinda hard to describe but it looked wicked.
    45fp61bu7sl1.gif
    bus1cg60bglb.gif
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    I love "stoned" Harry
    tumblr_lpqokro3dv1qbz8aro3_250.gif

at this moment, harry potter had never been hotter <3<3<3<3
  • michaelafoor916
    Options
    Completely late on this and totally missed the marathon. The last time that I had a HP marathon I made it into a party with my friends and made butter beer pumpkin juice (which turned out horrible so we turned it into a ice cream topping) and a few other foodie goodies from the books. Plus a wrote down every single spell plus the definition on cards and hung them from my ceiling. Kinda hard to describe but it looked wicked.
    45fp61bu7sl1.gif
    bus1cg60bglb.gif

I recorded them all and watched one every night. the ending to the movies was very disappointing. also I feel like my life is empty without more harry potter :(
  • sansom_daniel
    sansom_daniel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Who would win the Incredible Hulk or superman and explain your reasons
  • michaelafoor916
    Options
    45fp61bu7sl1.gif
    bus1cg60bglb.gif

I recorded them all and watched one every night. the ending to the movies was very disappointing. also I feel like my life is empty without more harry potter :(

Life is a little less bright without HP! BUT EXCITED FOR FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM! At least we'll get to be back in the Wizarding World!

why have I never heard of this!?!?! awesome I can't wait now either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I'm pretty stoked for the new alice in wonderland.. not sure if that fits in here at all or not but I am lol
  • Of_Monsters_and_Meat
    Of_Monsters_and_Meat Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    I really don't know the obsession with biting the heads off of live animals. I mean yeah, I get it. Its really cool to watch and all, but in today's day and age I'd rather my children watch something else.

tumblr_inline_n5nu8iK0fq1sfejhk.jpg
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    Options
    Repost because I love Tuesdays!!!
    giphy.gif

^^ this is everything right now
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    Options

[/quote]

I recorded them all and watched one every night. the ending to the movies was very disappointing. also I feel like my life is empty without more harry potter :([/quote]

It kind of sucks because no generation after us will know/understand the intense excitement for a new book or a new movie from the series. I mean we the add on one like FB which looks great don't get me wrong... but it's just not the same. :/
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    Options
    Who would win the Incredible Hulk or superman and explain your reasons

I am now having a rather intense debate with myself because of this. I hope you're proud.