Someone thought I was hot... I'm offended!!

Options

Replies

• melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    Just because of the clothes I wear (or don't) in my profile picture doesn't mean I deserved to be creeped on.

hahaha do you get creeped on do you?
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    hmph. im off to test that...err. tomorrow.
  • Peachy1962
    Peachy1962 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    As long as it was not vulgar I would be flattered by someone saying I was HOT!! Why NOT!! :heart: Lift each other up and all that jazz xxx
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    shh2.gif
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Lifting_Knitter Posts: 1,025
    Options
    as long as you don't go overboard i think it is fine

I agree. Nothing wrong with being called hot. I personally love it now that I feel like I am and I am comfortable.
  • rougette66
    rougette66 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    flirting.gif
    I LOVE YOU TYRION!
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I am thrilled when people tell me I am hot ...I love attention, I may ignore it, but I love it
  • jogglesngoggles
    jogglesngoggles Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    if any girl tells me im hot a promise i will not be offended.....in fact id probably get up kick my office chair across the room rip my shirt off and start dancing

I just read through 6 pages of posts to find out if this video is being posted. I see lots of requests for it!

That's why I am on page 6.....
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I get so offended when people find me attractive. I'm more offended that they they have such horrible taste....GAWD!

OHMAHGODDAFUQ_zpsceb0536c.gif

I almost pee'd my pants and spit out my coffee LMAO!!!!!!
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Too many people take nice passing comments as "perving" Speaking from my own experiences i was used to the whispers saying "Oh she would be really attractive if she put some effort in" or "She would be stunning if she lost weight". I am not used to getting nice comments, so frankly i am unsure how to react. For sure tho... I don't find it offensive! If someone takes time out of their lives to make a nice comment at me then i think its sweet. Yeah sure i get the creepers via inbox explaining their foot fetishes or the fact they like to wear their partners underwear (just to name a few) I just delete them and decline friend request.

Life lesson number 1. Its the internet, creepers are a way of life here! and 2. A nice comment is a nice comment in whatever context. However if 1 creepy inbox puts you in a fettle and makes u feel violated for the rest of the day then maybe its time to get rid of the internet all together. I am sure i am not alone in saying i also get random creepers inboxing me on facebook and other social sites, Not just here.

At the end of the day we have all taken steps to make ourselves more attractive/healthy for ourselves. When others comment take it as a NSV for the day :)

I like this post!:flowerforyou:
  • tammys_changing
    Options
    Too many people take nice passing comments as "perving" Speaking from my own experiences i was used to the whispers saying "Oh she would be really attractive if she put some effort in" or "She would be stunning if she lost weight". I am not used to getting nice comments, so frankly i am unsure how to react. For sure tho... I don't find it offensive! If someone takes time out of their lives to make a nice comment at me then i think its sweet. Yeah sure i get the creepers via inbox explaining their foot fetishes or the fact they like to wear their partners underwear (just to name a few) I just delete them and decline friend request.

Life lesson number 1. Its the internet, creepers are a way of life here! and 2. A nice comment is a nice comment in whatever context. However if 1 creepy inbox puts you in a fettle and makes u feel violated for the rest of the day then maybe its time to get rid of the internet all together. I am sure i am not alone in saying i also get random creepers inboxing me on facebook and other social sites, Not just here.

At the end of the day we have all taken steps to make ourselves more attractive/healthy for ourselves. When others comment take it as a NSV for the day :)

I like this post!:flowerforyou:

Exactly!! My thoughts as well. Great response.
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options

True that!! The fact is not all women are comfortable with getting compliments. They're not necessarily offended, but they're just not comfortable!! But it also depends on the context of the compliment. Obviously if you pass a compliment in a perverted manner, like telling a woman she has nice boobs or something like that, then she might be offended by that! But then again, I also agree with what someone said somewhere in this thread that women are generally more likely to graciously accept compliments from good looking guys that from ugly guys!! So it's also a matter of perspective!! Just saying!!
  • tammys_changing
    Options
    I also agree with what someone said somewhere in this thread that women are generally more likely to graciously accept compliments from good looking guys that from ugly guys!! So it's also a matter of perspective!! Just saying!!
    [/quote]

^^^^^^This goes both ways! Males are probably just as guilty of this!
  • operation_cute
    operation_cute Posts: 588 Member
    Options

True that!! The fact is not all women are comfortable with getting compliments. They're not necessarily offended, but they're just not comfortable!! But it also depends on the context of the compliment. Obviously if you pass a compliment in a perverted manner, like telling a woman she has nice boobs or something like that, then she might be offended by that! But then again, I also agree with what someone said somewhere in this thread that women are generally more likely to graciously accept compliments from good looking guys that from ugly guys!! So it's also a matter of perspective!! Just saying!!

I know that out in the real world I hate attention :p Makes me terribly uncomfortable... It's nice here, but something about face to face... To me thats going to be one of the downfalls of me losing weight is getting "more attention" but most arn't like me I guess lol
  • runner2runner
    Options
    I also agree with what someone said somewhere in this thread that women are generally more likely to graciously accept compliments from good looking guys that from ugly guys!! So it's also a matter of perspective!! Just saying!!

^^^^^^This goes both ways! Males are probably just as guilty of this!
    [/quote]

I agree!! I wanted to quote that post but couldn't find it so this was just a reference to that! I certainly wasn't implying that males aren't guilty of the same thing!
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    if any girl tells me im hot a promise i will not be offended.....in fact id probably get up kick my office chair across the room rip my shirt off and start dancing
    I would do the same thing if guys tell me that I'm hot
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    Also just like those who wanted to fish in some compliments to make themselves feel better, people who don't know how to accept compliments seriously need to work on their low self-confidence either. The fact is that they couldn't see themselves as hot & attractive so they think that the compliments they get are an insult in disguise. It is more on their insecurity on themselves rather than feeling offended with the compliments.
  • 122ish
    122ish Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I don't mind getting compliments it's nice and I usually always say thank u whether I find the person attractive or not.
    Now when the convo goes something like this I do get a bit offended
    Person:Hey u look like u have done a great job, u look hot
    Me: thank you, looks like u are doing a great job yourself
    Person: your pictures look nice but I would like to see you in something sexy, can u send me some pictures

Why would a guy think that after a response I would send a dirty pic to them. That feels a bit creepy. If u have been regularly speaking with someone and feel there is some sort of chemistry ok maybe then ask.
  • runner2runner
    Options
    Also just like those who wanted to fish in some compliments to make themselves feel better, people who don't know how to accept compliments seriously need to work on their low self-confidence either. The fact is that they couldn't see themselves as hot & attractive so they think that the compliments they get are an insult in disguise. It is more on their insecurity on themselves rather than feeling offended with the compliments.

:bigsmile: You couldn't have put more it more perfectly!! Oh and by the way, you're on my FL, so I sort of creeped your profile and wow, you most certainly are hot!! Just thought I should let you know!:smile:
  • IronAngel26pt2
    IronAngel26pt2 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    When did "selfie" become a word?

Ya a selfie sounds like something you do as a teen, and hope your mom never catches you doing it.

lmao