What is your goal weight? How many more pounds before you get there?

Options
12346»

Replies

• carebearrum
    carebearrum Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thank you to the folks that wrote positively to me, thank you! This is a rough and hard journey for me. But one that I won't give up on doing.
  • misterdale67
    misterdale67 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    5'6"
    SW 348
    CW 177
    GW 153
  • flumadiddle
    flumadiddle Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7" and 142 lbs currently.
    My goal weight is 125 lbs, a weight I was at only a few years ago and think was the best weight for my body. I've been more, I've been less, but that weight looked the nicest. :)

So, less than 20 lbs to my goal!
  • pixtaker
    pixtaker Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    HW - 224
    SW - 224
    CW - 194
    GW - 180 (Possibly 175, but I have a fairly muscular build)

I use the number on the scale as motivation, and it is certainly a factor, but my real motivation is looking and feeling better. Well, that and the Armani suit I promised myself when I get my waist back down to a 32 (and keep it there for a month or so)!
  • lauraesh0384
    lauraesh0384 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    5'6", 30 years old
    SW: 240, but I was 182 when I joined MFP
    CW: 159.8 as of this morning :D
    GW: 140
  • MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    5'4
    SW 183
    CW 141
    GW 120
    Lbs to go 21

I'm not dead set on any number, it all depends on how I look. As it stands right now I'm not sure 20 more pounds is gonna be enough as I still have a very large stomach, but maybe now that I have lost almost all the fat from my chest and above (arms, shoulders, upper back, face) I will start losing the belly a little quicker.
  • JoAnnRyan123
    JoAnnRyan123 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    5'3"
    HW 160+lbs
    LW 104
    CW 135

GW 110ish then reasses with goal of increased muscle tone (arms & butt specifically)
  • ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    5'2"
    SW: 262lbs
    CW: 193lbs
    GW: 130 + Recomp
    UGW: 120?
  • niajones95
    niajones95 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    5'7
    SW: 213
    CW: 164
    GW: 140
  • Blueseraphchaos
    Blueseraphchaos Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'4"
    SW: 217.6
    CW: 168.8 (been "plateaued" for a minute now, but in my case what this really means is I've just been lazy and sick...)
    GW: 145 or thereabouts

I gained tons of weight after my second soon was born thanks to a few issues that I've since seen drs to get fixed. Considering my younger son is now 10 years old, it's about time this stuff got fixed and weight started coming off (well, I've been on mfp for 5 years, but only consistently logging in for over a year now and lost all my old info a couple years ago). It's been a long rough trip that didn't really start working until my drs fixed me. Talk about frustrating, but it's true what they say, cico works and is much easier to use once you get any pesky medical crap out of the way, lol! Down to these last 20 some pounds and i think that's why i have been lazy (sick too, but unmotivated is the worst). I honestly never thought I'd get this far, and i thought nothing of it even after the drs did stuff because i thought this would be just any other time i tried to do this before...but this time, it worked. So I'll keep on keeping on, and having said that...
    Thank you to the folks that wrote positively to me, thank you! This is a rough and hard journey for me. But one that I won't give up on doing.

You can do it! I swear it's the getting started that's the rough part, especially if you're coming from a point of very little knowledge in terms of cico, like i was. I knew what to eat for good nutrition and health, my registered dietician told me what to do to get in the realm of exercise because i was so out of shape...but i didn't put together calories in vs calories out until i downloaded this app. The mental part can be rough and scary, but support goes a long way. :)
  • SaffronSunrise
    SaffronSunrise Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    5'4"
    sw- 230?
    cw- 207 (will probably go up a little as I seemed to have lost more than usual in the last few weeks)
    first mini goal 180

I can't think about a final goal because it would seem too far away.
  • ohgeeque
    ohgeeque Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and currently 130 lbs. I started at 170. My original goal was to get back down to 120 but my weight loss had slowed since I started working on muscle. So, I have adopted a "weight and see" attitude. As long as I am happy with the way things are progressing I'm not going to worry (too much) about a number on the scale.
  • Livgetfit
    Livgetfit Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    5'6"
    SW 348
    CW 177
    GW 153

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Livgetfit
    Livgetfit Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    5'4"

Highest weight: 213lb
    SW: 185
    CW: 156
    GW: 130

Those 26 pounds are going baby! Watch this space.

If anyone has similar stats, please add me. I love the motivation of watching others achieve.

What I am doing:
    - CICO consistent logging but also 5:2
    - Slowly getting active again despite knee injury; walking 20-25 mins to and from work every day
    - Starting the Kayla Itsines Bikini Body Guide
    - Drinking 4 litres of water every day
    - Working hard on my emotional eating
    - Following inspirational people on Instagram
    - Listening to my body: the aches, the pains, the hunger and the positive & negative responses to certain foods
  • neecer07
    neecer07 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    5'9" and 44yo tomorrow
    SW 198lbs
    CW 198lbs
    GW 160lbs (realistically)
    I just want to get rid of the jiggly bits and feel more confident and healthy. Currently suffering from a knee injury and waiting on a diagnosis to be able to start running and working out again.
  • neecer07
    neecer07 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    neecer07 wrote: »
    5'9" and 44yo tomorrow
    SW 198lbs
    CW 178lbs
    GW 160lbs (realistically)
    I just want to get rid of the jiggly bits and feel more confident and healthy. Currently suffering from a knee injury and waiting on a diagnosis to be able to start running and working out again.

**CORRECTION**
  • eileensofianmushinfine
    eileensofianmushinfine Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    5'4"
    SW: 243 pounds
    CW: 193 pounds
    GW: approximately 160 pounds....at that point, I will re-evaluate whether I want to go lower than that.

Frankly, I'm super thrilled to have lost 50 pounds. I'm down from a 22/24 to a size 14/16 -- and loving it!
  • kellellie
    kellellie Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    F/30/5"10"
    HW265
    SW225
    CW193
    GW170

23lbs till "goal", but I really have no idea, just a nice round number. I've lost 72 since my highest weight (holy crap is that right? I've never calculated that!) but that feels like a fake accomplishment, since that was many years ago and about 40-50 of that came off just from my life taking me in a better direction. I've lost 18lbs since May 21st, which is when i've actually been paying attention to mfp and logging every day.
  • DoneWorking
    DoneWorking Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    5'8"
    SW 188
    CW 184.4
    GW 150