How much does everyone pay monthly for gym? and what do you get with that?

Options
124»

Replies

• lisajoyjo
    lisajoyjo Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    We do the family plan at crunch gym so that is 10.00 per person .. I get tanning, hydromassage machine, classes, 1 time personal training free plus the normal weights and machines.
  • kyrannosaurus
    kyrannosaurus Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Australian gyms are so expensive. I pay AUD$22 a week. And another $38 each week for half an hour with a trainer. I love my gym but it's sending me broke!
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Australian gyms are so expensive. I pay AUD$22 a week. And another $38 each week for half an hour with a trainer. I love my gym but it's sending me broke!

Yep! It's around $80 a month here. Which is one of the reasons I haven't joined a gym yet...

• SnackySnackPants
    SnackySnackPants Posts: 35 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Wow... Where do you folks live!

I was paying almost $80 a month for Lifetime Fitness before I quit (hell of a process). Then I bought my own Oly set. Unfortunately after a few years, I've grown to lack any motivation for myself, so I started looking at other fitness classes/gyms. I joined a boxing gym, which was, by far, the cheapest gym around at $60 a month. Even classes at the local community center are $10 a class \ up to $150 for one class a week for 6-8 weeks. :\
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    @happymaybe Those are Australian prices. We pay so much more here for everything, compared to America :disappointed:
  • KateTii
    KateTii Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    I pay about $11/week for my gym (Anytime Fitness). The best thing about it is that with my membership I can go to any branch in the world. My particular branch is pretty small and "no frills", but I love it!
  • Josalinn
    Josalinn Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    $45/month LA Fitness. This price includes access to all LA Fitness and sister gyms.