Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's have an actual chat - no "would you date/*kitten*/marry/add the person below you" games

Options

Replies

• Nevertoold2015
    Nevertoold2015 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    freak4iron wrote: »
    I think its usual to see em if you look for em. Up here if you look it the sky right before dusk you can see them darting around the sky.... They look like birds but they zig zag and they are fast as hell too! Your right I'd take bats over spiders any day! And anything that kills Mosquitos is cool in my book!

If they kill skeeters, send em to Bama.

That just sounded really redneck didn't it?

I love it....
  • Nevertoold2015
    Options
    There's a bat outside my window right now. Just heard it do that weird hissing sound. It actually lives in the window's oldschool cover thingy that has no purpose besides looks.

bats are awesome. they can eat like 500 mosquitos in an hour.

Could you send your bad to my back yard .. I have a million mosquitoes lol
    [/quote

Oops I meant Bat
  • freak4iron
    freak4iron Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    I think its usual to see em if you look for em. Up here if you look it the sky right before dusk you can see them darting around the sky.... They look like birds but they zig zag and they are fast as hell too! Your right I'd take bats over spiders any day! And anything that kills Mosquitos is cool in my book!

I'm from a school that one day a year we have "tractor day" where everyone and their mother drives their John deer to school, whether it be a huge *kitten* combine or your little lawn mower... And where schools canceled the day before opening day of deer hunting... Your ok lolz
  • Crimson_Fire
    Crimson_Fire Posts: 2,504 Member
    Options

I'm from a school that one day a year we have "tractor day" where everyone and their mother drives their John deer to school, whether it be a huge *kitten* combine or your little lawn mower... And where schools canceled the day before opening day of deer hunting... Your ok lolz
    Oh my goodness...coolest school EVER.
  • freak4iron
    Options

Yikes I hate spiders !!!

Right! I'm moving to Australia, home of the huntsman spider... I better grow some hair on my chest and soon!zbqoxecgi5wa.jpg

• Nevertoold2015
    Options

Yikes I hate spiders !!!

Right! I'm moving to Australia, home of the huntsman spider... I better grow some hair on my chest and soon!zbqoxecgi5wa.jpg

And carry a base ball bat....

• SubZeroDude
    SubZeroDude Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    If that spider was in my house, I don't think the flies and stink bugs would try to come in my house anymore >:)
  • freak4iron
    Options
    If that spider was in my house, I don't think the flies and stink bugs would try to come in my house anymore >:)

Lol or the humans! I wouldn't know whether to grab the raid or the shotgun

• SubZeroDude
    SubZeroDude Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    You gotta watch Aliens vs Predator

"The enemy of my enemy... is my friend"
  • Hea1thyGam3r
    Hea1thyGam3r Posts: 1,354 Member
    Options

Shotgun. Flamethrower. Crossbow. Screw the raid, this calls for heavy weaponry.
  • freak4iron
    edited July 2015
    Options

Shotgun. Flamethrower. Crossbow. Screw the raid, this calls for heavy weaponry.

What there was a fuking man eating spider by my bed....
    yr72toy3fld7.jpg
  • freak4iron
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Oops
  • Hea1thyGam3r
    Hea1thyGam3r Posts: 1,354 Member
    Options
    You gotta watch Aliens vs Predator

"The enemy of my enemy... is my friend"

yes! Spiders kill all the other bugs in your house. leave 'em be. :)

I have no problem with spiders... but Huntsmen and anything that grows larger than my hands ability to swipe it away if need be. Those aren't spiders. Those are nonos!
  • Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    Yes
    I think MFP needs to get some old school AOL type chatrooms set up. lol That would be awesome.
    YES!
  • heatherkary
    heatherkary Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi just started looking at all the other blogs and stuff on this page. Most of the time I'm lucky to even have time to log in my food and exercise I work for an inventory company that we work basically 24 hours a day if you're still breathing and moving they want you to come to work. I do love my job though. They give you plenty of exercise because you're always standing and moving
    I would like to know how this app is truly helping people to lose weight.
    I have hypothyroidism which makes it really really hard to lose any weight at all and my problem seems to be that I don't eat enough so my body goes into hibernation or whatever it is lol.
    I don't have the energy left after work to go exercising and not just from not eating its from the hypothyroidism so it makes it really hard to do anything extra besides work and housework
    If anyone has any ideas or suggestions for me that would be greatly appreciated

• heatherkary
    heatherkary Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi just started looking at all the other blogs and stuff on this page. Most of the time I'm lucky to even have time to log in my food and exercise I work for an inventory company that we work basically 24 hours a day if you're still breathing and moving they want you to come to work. I do love my job though. They give you plenty of exercise because you're always standing and moving
    I have hypothyroidism which makes it really really hard to lose any weight at all and my problem seems to be that I don't eat enough so my body goes into hibernation or whatever it is lol.
    I don't have the energy left after work to go exercising and not just from not eating its from the hypothyroidism so it makes it really hard to do anything extra besides work and housework
    If anyone has any ideas or suggestions for me that would be greatly appreciated.

"Find your Butterfly everyday"
  • Nevertoold2015
    Options
    If anyone has any ideas or suggestions for me that would be greatly appreciated.

"Find your Butterfly everyday"

Hi ... This app has helped me be aware of what I eat and to see my calories.
    Talking to other people on here and hearing their struggle and accomplishments ... Has been a huge help... Lot of support here... If you ask for it.
  • summerkissed
    summerkissed Posts: 730 Member
    Options

Yikes I hate spiders !!!

And carry a base ball bat....

Can't forget our mega cute nkl7almg1niy.jpg
    animals......this one is related to the drop bear! She's young doesn't have the taste for blood yet hahahaha