Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's have an actual chat - no "would you date/*kitten*/marry/add the person below you" games

Options

Replies

• Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    I thought we were having pizza for lunch??
    I'm Noel, have a little dog named Chewies, he's 8 months, live in upstate NY thanks to the military, I do goof around these neighborhoods....I aim to make people laugh....or annoy. take whatever you want!
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Noelv1976 wrote: »
    I'm Noel, have a little dog named Chewies, he's 8 months, live in upstate NY thanks to the military, I do goof around these neighborhoods....I aim to make people laugh....or annoy. take whatever you want!

I have a chewie too!rr9h84hgcc52.jpg

• Katiebear_81
    Katiebear_81 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    freak4iron wrote: »
    I think its usual to see em if you look for em. Up here if you look it the sky right before dusk you can see them darting around the sky.... They look like birds but they zig zag and they are fast as hell too! Your right I'd take bats over spiders any day! And anything that kills Mosquitos is cool in my book!

Yikes I hate spiders !!!

Right! I'm moving to Australia, home of the huntsman spider... I better grow some hair on my chest and soon!zbqoxecgi5wa.jpg

And carry a base ball bat....

Can't forget our mega cute nkl7almg1niy.jpg
    animals......this one is related to the drop bear! She's young doesn't have the taste for blood yet hahahaha

Well... that's an hour I will never get back! Just spent all that time reading about drop bears. Ha ha ha.
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    borst14 wrote: »
    Noelv1976 wrote: »

I have a chewie too!rr9h84hgcc52.jpg

I can't see....stupid work computer blocking the picture :(
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    He's not wearing pants?? Is that why?
  • summerkissed
    summerkissed Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I think its usual to see em if you look for em. Up here if you look it the sky right before dusk you can see them darting around the sky.... They look like birds but they zig zag and they are fast as hell too! Your right I'd take bats over spiders any day! And anything that kills Mosquitos is cool in my book!

Yikes I hate spiders !!!

Right! I'm moving to Australia, home of the huntsman spider... I better grow some hair on my chest and soon!zbqoxecgi5wa.jpg

animals......this one is related to the drop bear! She's young doesn't have the taste for blood yet hahahaha

Well... that's an hour I will never get back! Just spent all that time reading about drop bears. Ha ha ha.

Haha great Australian folk law....we use it to scare the backpackers
  • Katiebear_81
    Options

Yikes I hate spiders !!!

It's great! Then I started reading about hoop snakes and bunyips. Australia has some pretty funny and awesome folklore.
  • summerkissed
    Options

Yikes I hate spiders !!!

It's great! Then I started reading about hoop snakes and bunyips. Australia has some pretty funny and awesome folklore.

Haha yes hoop snakes and bunyips know them well.....us Aussies have a wicked sense of humor!!
  • Katiebear_81
    Options
    Yes you do!
  • summerkissed
    Options
    It's the best place in the world to live....I thank my lucky stars everyday!! I live all the way down south in Tasmania in the north east corner we plan on taking our kids on a 6 week holiday to the far northern tip of Australia called Cape York in 18 months time
  • summerkissed
    Options
    Going to take our 4wd and drive up
  • asianfashionista86
    asianfashionista86 Posts: 5,039 Member
    Options
    riirii93_ wrote: »
    why must pizza be so delicious WHYYYY

I could go for some neapolitan pizza right now.. or some lou malnati's deep dish. oh pizza , you so evillll.

I just want some! Thin crust is my fave
  • dfavela1988
    dfavela1988 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    mmmm chicago deep dish.
  • Nevertoold2015
    Nevertoold2015 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    mmmm chicago deep dish.
    No Chicago thin crust... Vito and Nicks ... Yummy
  • Nevertoold2015
    Options

Yikes I hate spiders !!!

That little guy is to cute
  • dfavela1988
    Options
    mmmm chicago deep dish.
    mmmm yummy as well, also Albanos and Luigis
  • Nevertoold2015
    Options
    mmmm chicago deep dish.

Luigis... Was my favorite the one on Pulaski and about 82nd !!!!
  • dfavela1988
    Options
    mmmm chicago deep dish.

Luigis... Was my favorite the one on Pulaski and about 82nd !!!!

Omg stop it now i want some lol
  • dfavela1988
    Options
    Theres another on Cicero ave forgot the name, yummy. @Nevertoold2015