Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's have an actual chat - no "would you date/*kitten*/marry/add the person below you" games

Options

Replies

• riirii93_
    riirii93_ Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Just popping me head in the door to say hello everybody :)

Hi Jonny!
  • Jonny15121983
    Jonny15121983 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Hey Riirii :) How's your day been so far?
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    Just did a scrambled egg prison tostada (as in nuked my tortilla til it was crisp) and almost burned the house down! Attempt number two was monitored much more closely and considered a success.
  • Jonny15121983
    Options
    If you think that is bad, I have a permanent scar from doing the washing up #ManSkills
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    I have a permanent scar right next to my hoo-ha from sitting on a hot nickel with a dress on.
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    To clarify, I was the one wearing the dress.
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    I
    Hi I'm Trevor from Nottingham UK and I collect Snoopy memorabilia, hence my user name.

Ive been to Santa Rosa and the Charles Schultz museum....my family wanted me to skate at the Snoopy rink but I didn't since I didn't have my skates
  • Jonny15121983
    Options
    I have a permanent scar right next to my hoo-ha from sitting on a hot nickel with a dress on.

So you have a Thomas Jefferson scar portrait down there? Also how on earth did it get hot enough to scar you?
  • lovecrystaljoy
    lovecrystaljoy Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I stayed home today wasnt feeling to well now im bored
  • Jonny15121983
    Options
    Awww no, that's not good, are you feeling better now? If not then get well soon!

Boredom cure:

1) Go to youtube and search ZeFrank1
    2) Look for the picture of the guys face and click it to go to his channel.
    3) Click the 'playlists' tab, the pick the 'True Facts' playlist.
    4) Boredom beaten.
  • lovecrystaljoy
    Options
    Lol yeah im starting to feel better thank you
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options

So you have a Thomas Jefferson scar portrait down there? Also how on earth did it get hot enough to scar you?
    It was on the driver's seat of a hot summer car that had been closed up for two days. It left a blister at first and everything. So. Not. Fun.

• Jonny15121983
    Options
    Glad you're feeling better lovecrystaljoy :)

Ouch, yeah that doesn't sound fun at all!
  • lovecrystaljoy
    Options
    Thank you
  • MondayJune22nd2015
    MondayJune22nd2015 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    alpha_515 wrote: »
    pechepanda wrote: »
    pechepanda wrote: »
    a proper chat would be nice.
    Hows your day going?
    My day has been pretty good, Im taking a short nap though, Its been a bit exhausting.
    Im Victoria by the way =)

Well we are waiting on SNOW!!! Yep snow and the amazing thing is we don't get snow here very often actually the last time was 1986 so we have 4 very excited kids running around :) lucky we have s huge wood heater it's 8 degrees outside brrrrrr said Victoria is going to cop it as well! I'm in north east tassie! Is it cold there as well?

That sounds pretty awesome! I love snow, its super hot here, I spent nearly my whole day laying under a tree cause it was soooooo hot. I wish it would snow here, though it might, the weather here is a bit unpredictable. I love it!
    Why do you have snow is summer though?

Australia is in the Southern Hemisphere, so it's Winter there; when it's Summer in the Northern Hemisphere & vice versa.

G'day mate

G'day to you too!
  • SuperSnoopy
    SuperSnoopy Posts: 3,464 Member
    Options
    riirii93_ wrote: »
    Hi I'm Trevor from Nottingham UK and I collect Snoopy memorabilia, hence my user name.
    that's cute, snoopy is so sweet

Thanks, you look real cute and sweet too honey.xXx
  • Jonny15121983
    Options
    Well it's Sunday, at least some of you must have some embarrassing stories about what you did under the influence of alcohol last night, do share :)
  • Shreshy
    Shreshy Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Well it's Sunday, at least some of you must have some embarrassing stories about what you did under the influence of alcohol last night, do share :)

I'm alcohol tolerant so I don't have any embarrassing stories :p
  • Kexessa
    Kexessa Posts: 346 Member
    Options

I never have enough calories in my budget to create fun (or embarrassing) alcohol stories. Those are potential ice cream calories!

• Jonny15121983
    Options
    Shreshy wrote: »

I'm alcohol tolerant so I don't have any embarrassing stories :p

That sounds like a challenge! Have to get you some Balkans vodka and see if you are still alcohol tolerant after that, I know I wasn't last time I had 2 shots of it xD

Kexessa wrote: »

I never have enough calories in my budget to create fun (or embarrassing) alcohol stories. Those are potential ice cream calories!

Love it, though may I suggest alcoholic ice-cream and throwing caution to the wind.