Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's have an actual chat - no "would you date/*kitten*/marry/add the person below you" games

Options

Replies

• riirii93_
    riirii93_ Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Hey...I'm on vacation and just getting up. I'm not going to say my age cause I'm way older than you all but I'm bored and the only one awake so I'm here. Haha

yep, i'm with pewter on this one. you look young!!!

i know i just sound oldl, not much of a party animal @PewterSky
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    Awww Sky....I'll take 29.

In Mykonos today. Back to beautiful Greece....Athens tomorrow
  • PewterSky
    PewterSky Posts: 9,225 Member
    Options
    Yeah, well I don't think being a party animal/boring should define young/old. But that's just me. :)

What are your interests? I have never been the partying sort either.
  • SunnyPacheco
    SunnyPacheco Posts: 142 Member
    Options

Jealous! I want to go to Greece so badly. I'm headed to New Orleans for the first time this weekend. Super excited.
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    Oooh new Orleans would be fun.

And I agree with Sky, lack of partying doesn't make you old.
  • jaqcan
    jaqcan Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I just moved to the Gulf Coast in Mississippi (an hour from New Orleans) from Utah. Very different but we love it. I have two girls, a husband of 14 years, and a dog.
    We're the last people on the earth to get Netflix, so I'm starting Greys Anatomy from the beginning, while my husband sleeps.
  • Misshodge64
    Misshodge64 Posts: 8,588 Member
    Options
    I actually found the comments on here pleasant and polite.

I am in college for business. I know i am getting my BA but if i stay single than i will get PHD.

i enjoy traveling and i been to 13 states, i already have places to attend next year and year after.

Eventually i will go international, i enjoy fashion and style. I attend church at least 3 times a week and i been at my place of employment for 14 years in a few months.

I only got on here cause i started a competition with co workers, friends, family and church members of who can get the toned abs or lose the most pounds in 7 Months.
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options

I am in college for business. I know i am getting my BA but if i stay single than i will get PHD.

I like your logic. I also wish you the best in your endeavor! Why does it seem like having a SO always gets in the way of what we want?
  • Fitnessflexibility
    Fitnessflexibility Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    This is my kind of thread! I'm 38 from Hawaii and a dance teacher. Married with a 15yr old daughter.
    I don't get on the chats as much anymore but sometimes it's nice to just talk with people who have the same interests.

So I went to the gym and did some laps, nice relaxing way to finish my Sunday.
  • blueyellowhorse
    blueyellowhorse Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Yeah I don't really like the "rate/date/marry/hot" type threads anymore. I like random fun threads, and it seems there aren't too many active ones. :)
  • MondayJune22nd2015
    MondayJune22nd2015 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    riirii93_ wrote: »
    andympanda wrote: »
    Only reason I am reading this (or most chit chat threads) is by reading this stiff, I am not looking though the fridge or pantry for food to binge on. Stay strong everyone.

drink a lot of water and stay away from the kitchen! it'll help you not binge at night. that's my weakness too

A dark & dreary kitchen, keeps me away. I made this discovery when I was babysitting, at the time the house was only possibly a couple of years old but the kitchen was so ugly, I just avoided it as much as possible. So yeah, I need a kitchen like that.
  • KimPetherick
    KimPetherick Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey all Kim 27 from Wales. Have two beautiful little ones and trying to lose extra few pounds gained in hospital. So can fit perfectly into my wedding dress in 3 weeks :)
  • Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    Hey...I'm on vacation and just getting up. I'm not going to say my age cause I'm way older than you all but I'm bored and the only one awake so I'm here. Haha

Hey maybe not... I'm on the older side of the spectrum myself!
  • kjm3579
    kjm3579 Posts: 3,975 Member
    Options
    Good morning all -- been up since 2 am today and at work since 4:30 am -- no body even around at the time of the AM for conversation -- wishing I could have been up for a workout instead of work, but whatever -- at least I'll be heading home when others are eating lunch.
  • riirii93_
    Options

Are you on vacation or live in Greece? I would love to see Greece. Now is probably a good time lol
  • riirii93_
    Options
    jaqcan wrote: »
    Hey everyone! I just moved to the Gulf Coast in Mississippi (an hour from New Orleans) from Utah. Very different but we love it. I have two girls, a husband of 14 years, and a dog.
    We're the last people on the earth to get Netflix, so I'm starting Greys Anatomy from the beginning, while my husband sleeps.

Are u in Salt Lake City? It looks like a very nice place to live! My neighbors just moved there
  • GlenzioFitness
    GlenzioFitness Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Anyone wanna buy my mixtape
  • riirii93_
    Options

i enjoy traveling and i been to 13 states, i already have places to attend next year and year after.

Eventually i will go international, i enjoy fashion and style. I attend church at least 3 times a week and i been at my place of employment for 14 years in a few months.

I only got on here cause i started a competition with co workers, friends, family and church members of who can get the toned abs or lose the most pounds in 7 Months.

How many months left lol? What do u get if u win?
  • riirii93_
    Options
    Hey,
    This is my kind of thread! I'm 38 from Hawaii and a dance teacher. Married with a 15yr old daughter.
    I don't get on the chats as much anymore but sometimes it's nice to just talk with people who have the same interests.

So I went to the gym and did some laps, nice relaxing way to finish my Sunday.

Nice. I was gonna go to the gym to swim yesterday too but ended up staring at myself in a bikini in the mirror at home lmao