Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's have an actual chat - no "would you date/*kitten*/marry/add the person below you" games

Options

Replies

• JesiCole
    JesiCole Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm Jesi. 28 with 3 kids. 6,5, and a year and a half (all boys) . I'm trying to lose the weight I gained while pregnant with #3.I'm a whovian which a psych degree and I love lifting. I've lived all over the us but settled in Michigan.
  • lovecrystaljoy
    lovecrystaljoy Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Hey yall I hope you are having a great night. I had a really rough day I dont know why but I have bern so tired all day that when working all I wanted to do was sleep or go get coffee. I have the day off tomorrow so hopefully I get some well deserved rest.
  • SunnyPacheco
    SunnyPacheco Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    @PurringMyrrh another question - do you just want random boys to play with or are you looking for The One?
    The One is already taken. Just killing time until he's not or I die - whichever comes first. How can you be completely loyal to someone if you're always thinking of someone else? It boggles the mind I tell ya.

And yes, closer to home is ideal, but unfortunately I've never been able to help who tickles my fancy. It takes a certain sumpin. *sigh*

barney-stinson-kill-myself-boring-suicide-neil-patrick-harris-How-I-Met-Your-Mother.gif

I've always had that problem too. I've managed to be in 3 ldr's because I so rarely find someone I like locally. It's also just kind of hard to date in NYC. *shrug* Just keep doing it till you find someone that makes you forget about the Taken One. I guess that was fairly obvious though.
  • Diana_GettingFit
    Diana_GettingFit Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Wow, a real conversation? This could be fun. Who has the beer?
  • riirii93_
    riirii93_ Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    alpha_515 wrote: »
    Hello stranger dangers
    hi squatting man
  • riirii93_
    Options
    crssftlv wrote: »
    riirii93_ wrote: »
    Hi, who and how are you? Tell me something interesting and let's get to know each other. Cause we all know no one is gaining anything from asking if the person below you is hot.

man, you're such a party pooper... you know we need the constant validation from random people on the internet!

hahahha ...wait..are you one of them ? o.O

awww but come on, we all know those threads are full of ppl all saying everyone is hot even if they don't rly think so :p come on here and if u must flirt, be sincere!
  • riirii93_
    Options
    Hello. I like chatting too... but never enter the date/kiss/whatever threads. Not my style.

I'm crazy exhausted. We've had such a crazy week. We're renovating our bathroom and laundry room in our basement, and my in-laws came yesterday. We tried to have it all done by the time they got here, but we were pretty close. Everything is installed, but not everything is plumbed. So that's fun. We're working on getting a "fish room" installed into the laundry room. We have a 260 gallon marine aquarium, and want to run our sump/filtration tanks in the laundry room, with our main tank in the TV/living room. It's been a challenge, but we're getting very close.

Next weekend we're participating in a 24 hour endurance road race (car racing, closed track). Our race car (late 80's trans am) has been having overheating issues. The boys are in the garage with the car today, and we're taking it out to the country tonight to see if we can get it to overheat again, and to practice our driver changes. I'm really nervous about the race - I've only been on this track for lapping/limited passing events, which is really different than live racing. I've raced once at Las Vegas on a live track, which was a lot of fun. However, I was driving an Integra, which is a front wheel drive car with less horsepower. This car is a lot more to handle, and I'm worried about putting it into a wall, or another car.

That's where I'm at today.

holy crap ur marriage sounds so crazy in a good way like lots of projects and interesting things to do.
  • riirii93_
    Options
    besee_2000 wrote: »
    3. The greatest Risk you can take in life is taking no risk at all :)
    Thank you for the thoughts. Sometimes I think I'm just better at following direction than I am at leading. I get overwhelmed with the thoughts of legal paper work and how to start that I just paralyze myself. In my own job I just do what I am told and good at it. It pays ok, too. I just don't have the energy for customer service being an introvert.

Well, Instead of wasting time I'd suggest read books that improve your mental state of mind and induce positive thoughts.

Some of the stuff I'd recommend :-1:

1. Think and Grow Rich
    2. Mastery - Robert Greene
    3. How to win friends and influence people - Dale Carnegie
    4. Steve Jobs - Walter Isaacson
    5. Meditations - Marcus Aurelius ( Stoicism is soo soo ZEN)

And I totally feel you, I used to be an Engineer earning 100K and was like *kitten* this rat race life where all these muppets are just living paycheck to paycheck , sad on a Monday and happy on a Friday.

I figured in life you only get what you negotiate, not what you deserve ! :)

interesting! my dad is an engineering prof and he is also living that crazy overworked life. i wish he would just retire already and get himself a damn sailboat and be happy. what do you do now?
  • riirii93_
    Options
    Good morning peeps. Here I am back at work. I actually need to Do some work too...

Let's see.... so what do people like doing exercise-wise on here? Any favourites? Do you even like exercise or do you just do it because you need to lose weight?

i'm obsessed w the arc trainer. love it. it puts no pressure on my joints and it works the booty.
  • WantBestME
    WantBestME Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I love anything with dumb-bells... :blush:
  • Fitnessflexibility
    Fitnessflexibility Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Thinking of cutting my hair
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    Options
    Dance/Hug
  • Fitnessflexibility
    Fitnessflexibility Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Lol what was that? A dance with a hug or where you telling me you need a hug?
    Anyway glad to see you're still wearing bunny ears js
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    Options
    Lol what was that? A dance with a hug or where you telling me you need a hug?
    Anyway glad to see you're still wearing bunny ears js

I was joking around like if it was one of those date threads. I think your hair will look great however you chose to wear it!
  • Crimson_Fire
    Crimson_Fire Posts: 2,504 Member
    Options

Noooooo!!!!! I chopped mine off a couple of months ago. Regret it daily. :(
  • alpha_515
    alpha_515 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    besee_2000 wrote: »
    3. The greatest Risk you can take in life is taking no risk at all :)
    Thank you for the thoughts. Sometimes I think I'm just better at following direction than I am at leading. I get overwhelmed with the thoughts of legal paper work and how to start that I just paralyze myself. In my own job I just do what I am told and good at it. It pays ok, too. I just don't have the energy for customer service being an introvert.

Well, Instead of wasting time I'd suggest read books that improve your mental state of mind and induce positive thoughts.

Some of the stuff I'd recommend :-1:

1. Think and Grow Rich
    2. Mastery - Robert Greene
    3. How to win friends and influence people - Dale Carnegie
    4. Steve Jobs - Walter Isaacson
    5. Meditations - Marcus Aurelius ( Stoicism is soo soo ZEN)

And I totally feel you, I used to be an Engineer earning 100K and was like *kitten* this rat race life where all these muppets are just living paycheck to paycheck , sad on a Monday and happy on a Friday.

I figured in life you only get what you negotiate, not what you deserve ! :)

interesting! my dad is an engineering prof and he is also living that crazy overworked life. i wish he would just retire already and get himself a damn sailboat and be happy. what do you do now?

I'm developing an app and running small bushiness.

As much as retiring and buying a sail boat sounds awesome, after a few days of enjoying I feel irritated and must venture on a new purpose/mission, always need to hunt !!

• alpha_515
    Options

I would like to see a pic of yourself with them long hairs...
  • alpha_515
    Options
    crssftlv wrote: »
    Hi, who and how are you? Tell me something interesting and let's get to know each other. Cause we all know no one is gaining anything from asking if the person below you is hot.

man, you're such a party pooper... you know we need the constant validation from random people on the internet!

hahahha ...wait..are you one of them ? o.O

awww but come on, we all know those threads are full of ppl all saying everyone is hot even if they don't rly think so :p come on here and if u must flirt, be sincere!

Lol those threads are filled with people who are just bored with life and looking for an escape whilst validating/ stroking their ego along the way !!

True story
  • summerkissed
    summerkissed Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Mum of 2 step mum of 3, 2 dogs a goat that thinks it's a dog, a wombat, a bearded dragon and 9 chooks.....now I between looking after that mob I'm trying to get back on track again! Not to compete just to feel good in my skin again! I burnt myself out after my last comp and needed a break! 3 years down the track and it's time to get back in shape!!.......when I can find the time! Lol I was a single mummy when I was competing now I have a whole new amazing awesome life but it's a busy one!!
  • MondayJune22nd2015
    MondayJune22nd2015 Posts: 876 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    @MondayJune22nd2015 - wow - haven't done that in YEARS - like since I was a kid. I remember it being fun though. Maybe should put it on my to-do list again for sometime in the near future.

I like kayaking/canoeing but hardly ever do that too.

It's been about a couple of years for me, that's why it's my favorite because I only did it once & desperately desire to do it again/often, especially if I buy my own pedal boat. I reside about a mile from Clementon Park (a small amusement park, that's only open during the Summer) & they have a lake, they use to have a ferry boat in it; which I was only on once also. I just didn't like wearing the life jackets, that they require; I felt like I was being strangled by it.